Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!* - Page 33 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-22-2010, 06:41 PM   #321
ed hummel
Quote:
Originally Posted by SakaraGT4 View Post
I'm just saying... I've never sold a corn and don't know how someone would have bought one from me if I've never sold one...
maybe thats why it doesnt/didnt have mites?

Old 12-22-2010, 06:45 PM   #322
KelliH
If the corn was purchased a little over a year ago, as has been stated, then I don't see how it could be any of the rescues Ashley had. Her post on rtb.net announces that she got the rescued corns in Feb 2010,

Old 12-22-2010, 06:48 PM   #323
windowswisher
I'm sorry. It was a similar username to Sakara, could have been Sakura or something . . . I don't mean to falsely implicate anybody. It was from a person on SouthTexasReptiles, so if she does not have an account there then it was a different person and I am very sorry. I will try to sift through old emails and fine the exact address it came from.

Old 12-22-2010, 06:51 PM   #324
Adrya
How many freakin' Sakara's could there be around the Austin, Texas area?? Or Texas in general?

The raid took place December 17th, 2009

http://www.examiner.com/pet-scene-in...-wondering-why

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont...d.1b88762.html

There apparently was a girl who got 3 corn snakes from that giant raid, with which then a few months later, the girl put the snakes up for adoption, and Ashley got them from her February 22, 2010 and even said the corns came from the big raid.

http://www.redtailboa.net/forums/col...post-here.html
After ALL, it WAS the largest Exotic Animal joint in that area. So what are the odds that it would have been any other Sakara's BUT YOU?
Soooo.... yeeaaaah.

Old 12-22-2010, 06:53 PM   #325
amercnwmn
She HAS an account on South Texas Reptiles forums.

http://www.southtexasreptiles.com/st...archid=1005809

Old 12-22-2010, 06:54 PM   #326
Adrya
Oh and by the way, Sakara does have an account with South Texas Reptiles forum. The same screen name.

Old 12-22-2010, 06:54 PM   #327
Adrya
LOL beat me to it, Courtney.

Old 12-22-2010, 06:54 PM   #328
telefrag
Quote:
Originally Posted by amercnwmn View Post
If I'm not mistaken they would have come from the Arlington raid on US Global Exotics Dec. 17 2009. I haven't seen them since that post w/ pics. To Becca: aka windowswisher, was one in the photos one of the snakes you purchased?

I think it's already been pretty well established Ashley commonly "rescues" animals only to "flip" them a short while later.

what would be more disturbing is animals from that "raid" were to my understanding given new homes with the explicit requirement that they not be for resale.

Old 12-22-2010, 07:02 PM   #329
Elizabethlea27
Quote:
Originally Posted by telefrag View Post
what would be more disturbing is animals from that "raid" were to my understanding given new homes with the explicit requirement that they not be for resale.

Since Ashley is not coming forward with any type of proof that she still has them or that they died, I think it is very safe to assume she sold them.

Old 12-22-2010, 07:07 PM   #330
ozz465
Dont mean to bring up something unrelated, but its seems if sakara knew the chances for her animals to have ibd would she not be financially/criminally responsible for any animals she sold?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ibd