Inquiry Anyone dealt with Ken Naugher?? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-21-2009, 08:17 PM   #1
aarondm
Anyone dealt with Ken Naugher??

I'm just responding to an ad on KS for a few lemon pastels and a spider from a guy that said his name was Ken Nor, on the ad it was Ken Naugher. Just wondering if anyone has had any dealings with him. Thank you

Old 01-21-2009, 08:55 PM   #2
repti-racks
Ken Nor

Hello you have to realize sometimes when people create a email they sometimes cannot spell it out the same. I see what your saying we got the same e-mail. Ken Nor Were picking up 1.1 pastels and 1 spider. Just waiting on shipping info.

Old 01-22-2009, 09:00 PM   #3
repti-racks
order

Well we just ordered our snakes from ken. Arriving friday. We will post our info after arrival otherwise up intill now smooth transaction and nice guy.

Old 01-23-2009, 11:28 AM   #4
repti-racks
shipment arrived good guy

Well nothing but good to say here great guy, great service ,great ball pythons. Exactly as posted.

Old 08-14-2009, 08:17 PM   #5
dwyn127
Quote:
Originally Posted by repti-racks View Post
Well nothing but good to say here great guy, great service ,great ball pythons. Exactly as posted.

Hey Steve,

Can't tell if you're talking about someone named Ken Nor or Ken Naugher?? I'm looking to purchase from Ken Naugher and don't know him. I'd appreciate it if you could clarify.

BTW, How are the animals doing?

Old 09-17-2013, 08:51 AM   #6
King_James
Ken Nor - Ken Naugher

I know this is an older thread but wanted to share a little info. The name thing can be confusing his e-mail has his name as Ken Nor but his paypal is listed as Ken Naugher. On top of that I got two snakes from him back in March and could not be more happy with the snakes and the shipping.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!