Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!* - Page 155 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-14-2012, 10:08 PM   #1541
Haydenphoto
That whole group is a scammers paradise. Someone just bought 1.1 Bloody Sunsets, that have no Blood Boa traits at all. Two other Blood Boas being sold that don't really have the look either, but without seeing the eyes, it's hard to call.

This statement makes me giggle lol........... The rules are there do the research and bid........... It's like beating a dead horse.

Old 01-14-2012, 11:57 PM   #1542
sally-dog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haydenphoto View Post
That whole group is a scammers paradise. Someone just bought 1.1 Bloody Sunsets, that have no Blood Boa traits at all. Two other Blood Boas being sold that don't really have the look either, but without seeing the eyes, it's hard to call.

This statement makes me giggle lol........... The rules are there do the research and bid........... It's like beating a dead horse.

Yup! You're right! They should do their research! And that's why this thread is here, and I think the events that are discussed in it speak for themselves... so, buyer beware and have fun.

Old 01-15-2012, 03:48 AM   #1543
VexalUntil
If she had shown me anything supporting her claim of no IBD in her boas then I would have been happy to take my boas back. She could only show me a FedEx waybill that the samples were delivered. She has fully reimbursed me for my snakes though, just trying to arrange what to do about the cages now.

Old 01-15-2012, 07:59 AM   #1544
sally-dog
Quote:
Originally Posted by VexalUntil View Post
If she had shown me anything supporting her claim of no IBD in her boas then I would have been happy to take my boas back. She could only show me a FedEx waybill that the samples were delivered. She has fully reimbursed me for my snakes though, just trying to arrange what to do about the cages now.
Glad she reimbursed you, Kyle... but yeah, the testing would have been nice. You've had some of those animals for a long time.

Old 01-15-2012, 11:43 AM   #1545
amercnwmn
That is good that you were reimbursed, it sucks that you were put in that position to begin with.

Old 01-15-2012, 11:53 AM   #1546
WebSlave
Quote:
This thread is dead .................................................. ...........
That is not YOUR decision to make here..........................

Old 01-15-2012, 01:01 PM   #1547
GK Cresteds
Quote:
This thread is dead .................................................. ...........
Since I just caught wind of this, I can surely tell you it is not dead. I applaud people for bumping threads like this. I'm positive this girl WON'T be changing her ways since she accepts no responsibility.

The BOI has a responsibility and that is to spread the word about people like her. How can any thread here actually be considered "dead"?

since I'm still reading through this monster of a thread can someone tell me what business HaydenPhoto has here? Is he an outside party throwing his opinion out there like the rest of us or is he somehow directly involved with the parties involved?

Old 01-15-2012, 02:31 PM   #1548
amercnwmn
Quote:
Originally Posted by GK Cresteds View Post
Since I just caught wind of this, I can surely tell you it is not dead. I applaud people for bumping threads like this. I'm positive this girl WON'T be changing her ways since she accepts no responsibility.
As long as she still has snakes that she had with the ones that died without testing, or were indicated to possibly have IBD, it should stay alive.
Not to mention, there's been other very shady dealings not necessarily related to the IBD: Mites in several snakes she sold & cared for, misrepresentation of animals' health she sold, and many other needless lies.

As long as she's selling, buyers need to be aware of how she's done business thus far.

Quote:

since I'm still reading through this monster of a thread can someone tell me what business HaydenPhoto has here? Is he an outside party throwing his opinion out there like the rest of us or is he somehow directly involved with the parties involved?
If I am not mistaken, this was the first post from him on this thread. O

The bottom line is the first post of this thread. Some of the thread did get petty, I'll be the first to admit. However, it wasn't a "witch hunt" set upon her by anyone other than her OWN statements and actions. Apparently there's a large crowd of people that accept irresponsibility and no morals.

Old 01-15-2012, 07:51 PM   #1549
sally-dog
Assume anything you say on the internet NEVER dies. Never.

Old 01-15-2012, 09:38 PM   #1550
Haydenphoto
Quote:

The BOI has a responsibility and that is to spread the word about people like her. How can any thread here actually be considered "dead"?

I have nothing to do with her. But a few have come to talk about a FB page where there is auctions going on... That would not be off topic. I get an infraction because i spoke my piece. This was a dead post till somebody that really likes to start crap with everybody brought it back up again. I only post when i see something brought up that was dead. Did she do something wrong yes but it was 2 years ago. Do you have any proof she fixed it no but do you have proof she didn't ?? I would love to know how my post was off topic.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ibd