Colombian Boa Availability List - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 08-04-2018, 12:26 PM   #1
boabasement
Colombian Boa Availability List

Contact me directly at
bbasement@att.net
or call me at
216-229-8336
Thanks much,
Doug Matuszak
Boa Basement

**All Reasonable Offers Always Considered, and payment plans are available with a 25% down payment and 90 days to pay off the balance. If the balance has not been paid off in the 90 days and you have not contacted me to extend your plan, you will be refunded back Half of your original deposit along with any payments after the original deposit. Half of your original deposit will remain with me as payment for me taking the animal (s) off the market with the expectation that you would fulfill your obligation to the payment plan.**

2018 Colombian Boa availability list

1 male Pastel Dream Sharp Albino Motley Colombian Boa, CB 4-25-2018, $800. As more combinations are done with the Pastel Dream Albinos and Sun Dream aka OT Hypo Pastel Dream Sharp Albinos, it is becoming quite obvious of exactly how powerful these genes in combination with one another actually are and with all the Pure B.c.i. appearances out there, the best is yet to come. If you are looking for a boy friend for your female Sharp Sunglow, here is the guy to take you to the Sun Dream Motley game and that is only one amazing thing you can do with a boy like this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uL1el1IKxDE&t=1s

1 female Sun Dream Colombian Boa, CB 4-20-2018, $1100. Dad is a OT Hypo Motley het Sharp and mom is a Sun Dream aka OT Hypo Pastel Dream Sharp Albino combination which gives this beautiful Sun Dream OT Hypo gene the chance of being Super. After making the Sun Dream Keltics this season, see them on the YouTube page, Boa Basement, you need to think Dark mutations to make this appearance explode with saturated colors.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNnCMIocevg

1 female OT Hypo Pastel Dream Motley 100% het Sharp Albino Colombian Boa, CB 4-28-2018, $750. Her title pretty says what she is and this combination in its own right ends up being a beautiful adult animal with color all over the place. You got a Sharp Sunglow or a Sharp Jungle combo and want to take it to the next level, here is the girl for you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHU1ogCaHVQ

1 Male Sharp Snow Motley Colombian Boa, CB 5-28-2018, $2500. These guys are Rare, a 1 in 32 shot and do to this guys parents, this male is also 66% possible het for VPI T+ Albino produced from my True Triple het project with Sharp Albino, VPI T+ Albino and Anerythristic along with the OT Hypo and Motley genes. If you have not seen the videos titled “Pure Bred Perfection” parts 1 and 2, then you need to se what amazing animals are produced from this project especially the 1 in 128 shot in the form of the VPI T+ Sharp Albino Anerythristic Motley creation, Who knew so much color would be revealed, check it out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5u0A4LKPJOc

2 Male VPI T+ Sunglow Colombian Boas, CB 5-27-2018, $1250 each. From my Triple het project, these 2 guys are also 66% possible het for Sharp Snow. Check out the videos titled “Pure Bred Perfection” parts 1 and 2 to see the number of amazing animals produced from such a project especially the 1 in a 128 shot in the form of a VPI T+ Sharp Albino Anerythristic Motley combination, Who knew so much color would be revealed, simply amazing.
1801 and 1802 to choose from, 1802 is Sold. 1801 is Pending.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7hdng8yPqw&t=15s

I will be offering 1 to 2 4 year old female 100% het Matuszak Lavender Albino Colombian Boas up for sale this year at $5000 each which will give that person the opportunity to purchase a male next season (depending if one is produced) before any males are sold to anyone else at a discounted price between 10 and 20% off the stated price. Base line Matuszak Lavender Albino Colombian Boas will start at $10,000 and go up from there which each additional gene added which in this case will be either Orange Tail Hypo, Silver or a combination of both. This is the most exciting project to come down the road in decades do to the colors and Purity of the project. See the video on my YouTube page, boa basement, titled “Pure Bred Perfection” Matuszak Lavender Albino Colombian Boa, part 3.
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-02-2018, 09:20 PM   #2
luckyladylizards
any NORMALS?

Old 09-02-2018, 10:11 PM   #3
boabasement
Sorry, no normal left from this year. Thanks for checking with me, it is appreciated.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!