Dyer surinames - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 11-08-2018, 08:32 PM   #1
dogshead3
Dyer surinames

Getting a little early advertising in on this litter born last week. If interested contact me through my email dogshead3@yahoo.com to be on my waiting list. NO PM please. Use the email. Thanks. These are an incredibly colorful line of boas from Jack Dyer. The photos are of the parents and babies. Expect pricing between $450 to $850 Im the only source for these so dont wait. If you snooze you lose. I’ll post more photos here in the boa gallery of the parents at different ages. Shipping from Phoenix Az
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 11-08-2018, 08:36 PM   #2
wesbrown
Definitely interested in a female I believe you emailed me with clutch pictures just keep me posted on some stunners

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!