Good Guy Don Patterson Thumbs up! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Canadian Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Canadian Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the Canadian herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Old 12-12-2010, 08:33 AM   #1
aureptiles
Thumbs up Don Patterson Thumbs up!

I purchased my first two Ball pythons from Don Patterson from Vancouver Island here in BC. I've never kept BPs prior and Don got me covered with information that I needed. He sent me a load of links and personalized info on husbandry. He respond quite quickly through emails, which I feel is very important nowadays if you're expecting to run a good business with satisfied customers. Package came packed professionally with proper heating. Healthy animals arrived safe and sound.

This was the first purchase I made that required shipping and Don inspired a lot of confidence.

Will definitely buy again myself and recommend to everyone!

Old 12-12-2010, 08:38 AM   #2
aureptiles
I forgot to mention... this was about a year and a half ago. I contacted him a few times this year, for possible purchases and he had been very helpful. We didn't end up buying any animals from him this year as our breeding plans changed. Nonetheless, still very informative and respectful.

Old 12-12-2010, 06:42 PM   #3
kane
Hi don is a very good guy to deal with i've got four carpets for him and you can't beat this jungle jag carpet

les

Old 02-10-2011, 09:11 PM   #4
PastelDreamMorphs
Thumbs up

Is what I would give Don.
I have dealt with Don several times and will do so again with NO hesitation at all.
Don is one of the best in the hobby IMHO.

Kelvin.Tourangeau

Old 04-23-2018, 05:20 PM   #5
Browse4Reptiles
I've had a good experience with Don Patterson too. I got my first blue tongue skink from him. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!