For Sale Amazing tame kordensis tree monitor male. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Old 08-14-2015, 11:45 PM   #1
Armando Amezcua
Amazing tame kordensis tree monitor male.

This is a sale for a pet kordensis tree monitor, not a display animal. This monitor has been kept here and hand tamed since a hatchling. Tong fed every meal, vet checks. Lots of love go into these guys. Truly exceptional pet. He is one year old, and has already bred with my other females. He will make an outstanding addition to your family. He loves coming out, hangs out all day in the room and wonder freely. I could go on with words but I find video is better. So here's a link.

http://youtu.be/ZUsnEBdzLMk

"sorry about the loud ping in the video"

The price is $2050 firm

If your interested you must prove you have adequate housing and experience with high quality reptiles. Questions will be asked. I'm not rehoming him, I'm selling him to make money, and am in no hurry to sell. I will have more available soon at this quality as well. Just takes a lot of work to turn these out, and most people just keep theirs.

Leave me a PM and I'll give you my email or phone #
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!