For Sale ONE HOUR SALE!!! FIRE SALE or she's commin off here - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2009, 10:34 AM   #1
stratking13
ONE HOUR SALE!!! FIRE SALE or she's commin off here

first we have this spider ball python female that is 07 300g+ (slow grown was going to be a pet) eating f/t small rats and on the right feeding schedule will be easily ready to breed next year and if you buy her you get this 08 normal female that has the best feeding response i have ever seen in a ball python also eating f/t she is also 300+ grams she is going to be a big girl.

pics of the spider female

the added bonus...

the day i got her a month or so ago

i'm asking 400 plus shipping for both but im wanting to ship monday so let me know and we can talk if interested

i dont really want to ship because of the cold so if you are close i will meet within a reasonable distance but i can ship if i need to i'll just put a ton of heat packs in there... get back with me while im in the mood to deal 765-490-4221 text me
or strat_king_13@yahoo.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-22-2009, 01:44 PM   #2
jayefbe
That's the same spider you said was supposed to be a possible het caramel with "markers". What's the deal?

Old 01-22-2009, 01:54 PM   #3
stratking13
yes i know this and it was het clown supposedly... and i talked to the breeder and he told me she was not. So i dont get a bad name out of this i locked that thread and now this one is all correct
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-22-2009, 02:54 PM   #4
mvite
Can I have that dollar?

Old 01-22-2009, 03:21 PM   #5
stratking13
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvite View Post
Can I have that dollar?
lmao its not there anymore but i would have if you would have paid shipping
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-22-2009, 03:24 PM   #6
stratking13
i am VERY motivated to sell right now so please make offers if they sell before tonight i will be a happy man
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-22-2009, 03:33 PM   #7
arcticsnowfx
I am looking for a female spider, however I have heard from some that females that are older and are small have had their growth stunted and will never get to a great size for breeding and producing more than a few eggs. I will do more research and get back to you if she will work out.

Old 01-22-2009, 03:38 PM   #8
stratking13
alright, i feed her once a week every week but i just dont power feed her by all means just let me know my computer just crashed so i'll be on and off all night or until i get it fixed... it crashed since my last post... aggervating since i know very little about them lol
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-22-2009, 03:40 PM   #9
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
in the first thread she was an 08 as well as being 66% het clown
Now she's an 07 and just small for her age

Old 01-22-2009, 03:46 PM   #10
stratking13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheryl Marchek AKA JM View Post
in the first thread she was an 08 as well as being 66% het clown
Now she's an 07 and just small for her age
you are right and i was wrong before. like i said i talked to the guy who bred her and got everything straight. I just got her a few months ago and i was just going off of what the guy i got her from told me i'm not out to screw anyone over. My thing just isnt the ball pythons my passion is the big snakes. Sorry for my previous thread thats why i locked it.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread