Bad Guy BOB SLOAN alternaranch@peoplepc.com - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-02-2009, 12:39 PM   #1
capplegate
BOB SLOAN alternaranch@peoplepc.com

He inquired about a female beauty snake I had for sale. He bought the snake and is not happy. He said the snake had a very nose bad rubbed nose from the past and a kinked/ dead tail. Well I know the snake didn't have either. People at the KY Reptile show seen this snake.. I told him I wanted to see pictures and if that is the case I will refund his money.

Well it has changed since then. I don't think I am refunding his money. I don't even want to give this guy my address to ship the snake to me. Check out a few of his emails.. You can determine for yourself.

"
You will get the pics as soon as I get settled. I'm also taking the snake to the San Anotnio show to get others opinions on this piece of shit. You'll either pay me for this garbage or spend the rest of your fucking life looking over your shoulder and keeping a very close eye on that fat ass wife Preggy ! Go fuck yourself you chicken shit fag and send my money or I'll hunt you down and kick your fucking bitch ass faggot.
"

"
Clearly you are just another internet dumbass that buys into the bullshit on fauna. Anyone stupid enough to believe anything on fauna is a dumbass. You sent me a shit snake. You knew goddamn good and well it was shit before you sent it. You will refund all of my money. I can assure you of that. And that is not a threat - that is a fact. I have filed a dispute with paypal, so you'll have that fight to get your money. I'll be shipping you the snake next monday. And you can stuck that attitude up your bitch ass. Like those pussies on fauna - you would never say it to my face.
"

"
It will be a few days before I get to Del Rio and am able to get net service and pics sent. I will be returning the snake at your cost and expecting a full refund. $160 is not ever going to break me, but the part of what you read on fauna about me that is true is that I do not get fucked - EVER. You knew damn well this snake was a male unless you are an idiot with no reptile experience. You also had to know about the tail unless again you're an idiot with reptiles. In both cases if you did not know then you have no business selling reptiles. I would not nor have I ever sent a snake out in this condition.

Should you decide not to refund my money, I will post you on every reptile website including both of mine. The pics I send you will be clear and show the snake you sent. I have the documentation. Up to you. I'll be in touch
"

"
So here is the deal. I will ship you the snake back on Monday at your cost. Since our deal was for a female as stated in your Kingsnake ad which I have printed out - no pics are really necessary are they ? I will have several dealers at the SA show this weekend look at him to verify it is a male since you are obviously to stupid to figure that out on your own. You then, upon getting the sanke back will refund my $160 in full in the form of a USPS money order immediately. If you do not, here is what I will do....

Peggy A. Applegate
DOB 08/13/1970 Age 38 - this is your momma
2526 Ida
Cinncinati, OH 45212
(859) 363-0314
Christopher G. this is your little dumb ass

I will file a lawsuit here in Texas in small claim court for $5000 against your momma. I'll win because she will not show up here in Texas. Then I will place a $5000 lein on her house - currently valued at $136,000 - and it will go on her credit report. Not to mention she will no doubt be unhgappy about the bucket of shit you have dropped her into. Up to you, but me fucking you will consist of me fucking your momma up her ass first !
"

Just so everyone who doesn't know Peggy is my mom and we are in the business together. Just so you know he found the wrong address so don't use it for anything.

Again people did see the snake and I am sure they will post here. David Beard is one of them. I would have been happy to refund his money until the threats started pouring in.

I do have full emails for any one interested..

Thanks for your time,
Chris Applegate

Old 06-02-2009, 12:40 PM   #2
capplegate
Also he is claiming the snake is a male. That is not the case at all. I don't trust him one bit. I think he is wanting to send me one of his males back..

Chris

Old 06-02-2009, 12:52 PM   #3
Mooing Tricycle
Contact your local PD.

Old 06-02-2009, 01:01 PM   #4
WebSlave
You have been a member here since 2005?

Old 06-02-2009, 01:14 PM   #5
DavidBeard
I saw the snake in question at a recent local reptile show and I can say the snake looked 100% healthy and in great shape to me. I have done lots of business with Chris & Peggy Applegate and they are stand up people.

Old 06-02-2009, 01:48 PM   #6
Suncoast Herpetological
Chris

You have been "Sloaned" in certain areas of the country it is referred to as being "Duckworthed". You are not truly anyone in the industry unless you have received at least one of those Emails.

Do a search on Sloan, Alterna ranch and Duckworth. You will find a plethora of threads that all pretty much have the same flavor. I am amazed you have not read at least a couple of the threads since your 2005 join date

Old 06-02-2009, 01:49 PM   #7
Suncoast Herpetological
and yes...you should post the Emails.

Old 06-02-2009, 01:53 PM   #8
capplegate
I have been talking to Harald. I found out who Bob was after I accepted the paypal. He emailed said he would take the snake and is sending the payment. It was quick and easy. Then I looked him up on the BOI.. I missed all the drama with him. I wouldn't have took the payment if I knew who he was..

Old 06-02-2009, 01:54 PM   #9
capplegate
I can't post any more emails.. The language... Those are just a sample of the emails I got from him.

Old 06-02-2009, 03:16 PM   #10
LBenton
I would be as surprised as anybody if he shows up at the San Antonio show, I am sure that there are many people at that show he has been in the middle of bad dealings with. In fact I would be shocked if he was allowed to enter the show by the organizers, I have no doubt that they would show him the door as soon as he showed up.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!