Tillman... The Ball Python and his story! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 12-26-2013, 07:18 PM   #11
Amelanistic Orca
Tillman update... Holy Xmas! Boom! He's fixed... Who wants to care for him now on? He's looking for a FOREVER home. He sports some nice patterning and blushing too.
Attached Images

Old 12-26-2013, 07:47 PM   #12
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Pecanic View Post
Who wants to care for him now on? He's looking for a FOREVER home. He sports some nice patterning and blushing too.
I suggest you post him up in the adoptions forum:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...play.php?f=465

Old 12-26-2013, 08:24 PM   #13
Amelanistic Orca
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post
I suggest you post him up in the adoptions forum:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...play.php?f=465
Awww. Thanks.

Old 12-28-2013, 05:40 AM   #14
SirenSanJose
Whoa, he's BEAUTIFUL! Nice recovery!

Old 12-28-2013, 06:30 AM   #15
Amelanistic Orca
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirenSanJose View Post
Whoa, he's BEAUTIFUL! Nice recovery!
Thank you Diana! These guys are real resilient imo. I don't impress easily; but dang, I can't believe what a good looking kid he is either. I'm floored!

Old 12-31-2013, 01:39 AM   #16
dumje
I think what you did here was great...but I would argue with you...I do give away my normals...every year...I work in a High School and kids always ask about snakes...when kids come in and listen to what they need to do to take care of them...and do and buy what I suggest...I give them away...I feel as long as the have the home...like you suggest...then giving them away brings more people into the hobby...bringing people into the hobby is more important then the $10 to $15 a normal would bring anyways...you just have to make sure the person getting the animal is prepared to do what is needed to take care of the animal...thanks

Old 12-31-2013, 02:44 AM   #17
Amelanistic Orca
Quote:
Originally Posted by dumje View Post
I think what you did here was great...but I would argue with you...I do give away my normals...every year...I work in a High School and kids always ask about snakes...when kids come in and listen to what they need to do to take care of them...and do and buy what I suggest...I give them away...I feel as long as the have the home...like you suggest...then giving them away brings more people into the hobby...bringing people into the hobby is more important then the $10 to $15 a normal would bring anyways...you just have to make sure the person getting the animal is prepared to do what is needed to take care of the animal...thanks
Seems legit... Until I tell you this kid probably said the same thing to the person that gave him Tillman.

Oh well, it's America still. Free range to trash any old thing, whenever the time is right?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!