Hello - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 11-04-2014, 03:22 PM   #1
TextualDeath
Hello

Hello i am Text . I raise C.Cranwellis and AFCs .

My methods are a bit different from the textbooks , but they work fine . I have had great success with my frogs, and the ZAA had me write my findings to them along with my own care sheet .

I hope to find open minds here as the last forum i was on was quite closed minded and very criticizing of my methods . There are many ways of doing something and getting the same results or even better ways if you look for them.

Far as advice i take what works for me and toss the rest away .My experiences are unique and i would love to share them with you all. I am also looking forwards to your advice as well.
I have been around and raised reptiles and amphibians most my life .

Old 11-04-2014, 10:00 PM   #2
Robert Walker
Hi Randall - I don't know what C.Cranwellis and AFCs are, but welcome to the site and we hope you will enjoy the community here!

Old 11-05-2014, 10:28 AM   #3
TextualDeath
they are frogs lol

Sorry my bad, they are my frogs . CCranwelli are pac man frogs and live on land , AFCs are underwater frogs and live in my fish tank

Old 11-05-2014, 11:27 AM   #4
Robert Walker
Just proves you can learn something new each day if you try! Thanks and welcome again.

Old 11-05-2014, 11:52 AM   #5
Beyond GenetiX
Hello and welcome Randall!

Old 11-06-2014, 01:20 AM   #6
Mikkwa
Welcome to the forum Randall. Would love to see photos of your collection.

Neat on the frogs, that's one of the few critters I've never owned. Unless you count my fetish for scooping up tadpoles as a child out of mud puddles & keeping them in jars. Once they made frogs I let them go. These were mostly bull frogs down here.

Old 11-06-2014, 08:03 AM   #7
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikkwa View Post
scooping up tadpoles as a child out of mud puddles & keeping them in jars.
Yes, me too, those were fun times. That's the stuff that makes awesome childhood memories!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!