Hello.. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 11-21-2014, 09:09 PM   #1
JulezBNutz
Talking Hello..

Hello. Im Julez. Ive been drooling over the classified sections for some time now, and wanted to introduce myself, in hopes of getting to know some of the other members. I have 4 iguana, 2 red, 2 green, and an Egyptian uromastyx. I live in NW PA, and am going to school for vet med. Hmm..

Any questions? lol

Old 11-22-2014, 01:02 AM   #2
Mikkwa
Welcome to the forum Julez. This is definitely the place to drool over all the gorgeous reptiles. And to meetlots of experienced owners and breeders as well.

Red iguanas are really cool looking. Never sen one in person, just photos, but I like them.

Old 11-22-2014, 10:52 AM   #3
chrisis697
Welcome julez!! Plenty of fun animals to see in these classifieds. Good luck in your searches!

Chris
B and S Pythons/facebook

Old 11-22-2014, 11:25 AM   #4
Croghans Reptiles
Welcome to the classifieds Julez,
You'll end up learning more about animals here than you did in high school biology

Old 11-23-2014, 02:44 AM   #5
Charis
Hello and welcome!

Old 11-23-2014, 12:43 PM   #6
snowgyre
Welcome! I used to have iguanas too, but I started moving around too much for college and had to rehome them. I sure do miss them, although I probably will never get back into them for a variety of reasons. And yes, lots of the classifieds here are drool-worthy!

Old 11-23-2014, 02:51 PM   #7
JulezBNutz
My iguanas are slowly taking over my home Im afraid, as there cage requirements keep getting bigger and bigger, but I love them so much, it is ok by me!! Super cool pets!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!