Bad Guy rider91923 Dan Jobes Scammer!!! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-16-2012, 11:14 AM   #11
leftycrane
since bpman (steven miller) was banned, make sure he isn't still trying to scam people with this new account.

Old 02-16-2012, 11:16 AM   #12
barbie
Please look at this one to he could use this name again!!!!

Old 02-16-2012, 11:30 AM   #13
Reptilecam
He tried to sell and auction a pied, rack, and thermostat. the other day on Fb until I called him out posted all of his boi threads. He then removed his post and was removed from the group

Old 02-16-2012, 08:37 PM   #14
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by leftycrane View Post
since bpman (steven miller) was banned, make sure he isn't still trying to scam people with this new account.
Quote:
Originally Posted by barbie View Post
Please look at this one to he could use this name again!!!!
Steven Miller's(bpman850) ban is currently temporary - the result of his outburst. The rider91923/Dan Jobes acct was permanently banned because it was registered under a false name - he can't use that acct....but that doesn't mean he can't use the name when he contacts people.

Old 02-16-2012, 08:39 PM   #15
leftycrane
Thanks for the clarification. Anything to keep this guy from scamming.

Old 04-01-2012, 03:53 PM   #16
Dale Porcher DVM
Mat Jobe is Steven Miller

Registered as Caddyon22s

Old 04-01-2012, 04:13 PM   #17
barbie
Hear he goes again!!!!!! Thanks for the heads up

Old 04-14-2012, 07:30 AM   #18
RonzRoyalz
Glad I looked this up. He's in the BP ad's as caddyon22s, Mat Jobe in Panama City, Fl. He's trying to trade a laptop for bp's. He said he bought a pair of banana bp from Africa not to long ago, has a mojave het albino and want to pair him up with a spider het albino. Been picking my brain about different morphs. I don't know much, but I ain't stupid. He wants to ship his laptop via Delta and me the same on same day so no one gets scammed. I told him the buyer/ trader ships 1st then the snake owner checks everything over and then ships the snakes. His phone # is 850-274-6996

Old 04-14-2012, 08:47 AM   #19
hhmoore
You posted in the other thread after Rich asked for proof of this claim. How are you connecting this person to Steven Miller?

Old 04-14-2012, 09:24 AM   #20
RonzRoyalz
Hey Harald, I saw Dale Porcher above saying that Mat Jobe is Steven Miller under username caddyon22s. I just wanted to let people know that he's been calling me wanting me to send some snakes at the same time for a laptop. Sorry if I overstepped. Don't want to hurt people's credibility, just updating what others are saying along with the same guy I've been talking to. Ron

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!