Steps To Become Fedex Certified!!! - Page 42 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shipping

Notices

Shipping Forum for all issues concerning shipping, shipping companies, and anything directly related to moving animals and products via commercial carriers.

Old 06-10-2010, 06:37 PM   #411
Southern Wolf
ummmm arent they loosing money by refusing residential shipping? It cost more for residential shipping vs commercial

Old 06-10-2010, 07:28 PM   #412
crotalusadamanteus
They don't refuse mine, they just add on a fee.

Old 06-21-2010, 01:11 PM   #413
tinmantribe5
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus View Post
They don't refuse mine, they just add on a fee.
Me too they just add an extra 3-4 dollars

Old 06-21-2010, 01:58 PM   #414
WingedWolf
Keep in mind that your waivers do NOT cover residential shipping. Although the package will usually be passed through and delivered, it is NOT covered by your signed agreement with FedEx.

Old 06-29-2010, 08:23 PM   #415
Quiet Tempest
I am getting so frustrating.. It's been 2 weeks and a day since my package was tested and approved and I still haven't received the waiver. Is there someone further up the chain at FedEx I could contact? Each time I call to have my account rep contact me, I find myself speaking to someone entirely new and usually without a clue what I'm talking about. I've been redirected twice to the live animal desk and another time told to call the 800 number on my package results and that call went to a very confused gentleman in Memphis. The first two reps I spoke with seemed to know exactly what I was doing and were very helpful. Now that I'm passed the test package phase, I'm hitting a brick wall.

Help?

Old 06-29-2010, 09:12 PM   #416
TripleMoonsExotic
Have you contacted the legal department (1-901-434-8494)?

Old 06-29-2010, 09:13 PM   #417
Quiet Tempest
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleMoonsExotic View Post
Have you contacted the legal department (1-901-434-8494)?
I don't think I have, but I will first thing tomorrow. Thank you!

Old 06-29-2010, 10:02 PM   #418
Shadera
Do you have the names of the reps you spoke to that were very helpful? If so, you can ask for them to call you back. That's what I did, clung to that rep who knew what was going on and was most helpful.

I received notification that my packaging passed on 5/27, and didn't receive my waiver to sign via email until 6/16 so a little bit of a wait isn't anything I'd freak over just yet. But I'd definitely call and try to get hold of the people who helped you before to make sure you haven't slipped through any cracks.

Old 06-29-2010, 10:05 PM   #419
Quiet Tempest
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagickalMorphs View Post
Do you have the names of the reps you spoke to that were very helpful? If so, you can ask for them to call you back. That's what I did, clung to that rep who knew what was going on and was most helpful.

I received notification that my packaging passed on 5/27, and didn't receive my waiver to sign via email until 6/16 so a little bit of a wait isn't anything I'd freak over just yet. But I'd definitely call and try to get hold of the people who helped you before to make sure you haven't slipped through any cracks.
I *think* that the name of the first rep I spoke with was Candace Green? She was very helpful and told me she had just helped someone else who was going through the same process earlier that day.

Is there anyone specifically I need to ask for after calling the number you listed?

Old 06-29-2010, 10:05 PM   #420
Quiet Tempest
Err.. the number that TripleMoons listed, oops.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
fedex certification, fedex waiver