Info "Bigrob" robert walmsley **Not following thru** - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-01-2012, 10:45 PM   #1
EXCLUSIVELY EXOTICS
"Bigrob" robert walmsley **Not following thru**

Did a deal with him which was supposed to be most cash and a little trade but then he could not come up with $$ so I took mostly all trade with little cash. Very hard to get a hold of him! He got some phenomenal animals and at a great deal I would hope he would follow up and finish the deal as promised. I got some ball pythons from him and I know I should had not accepted them without the paperwork but I was told he would pick it up at the Hamburg show today 12/1. Well after contacting him yesterday to remind him and waiting all day today to hear from him I try contacting him several times and still nothing. I'm not saying bad guy but maybe just a caution. Seemed nice in person maybe its just because he is young and new at this? Also maybe this will light a fire under his rump to do what he has promised. Rob if you are reading this please let me know where my paperwork is!
Thanks.

Old 12-01-2012, 10:50 PM   #2
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by EXCLUSIVELY EXOTICS View Post
I was told he would pick it up at the Hamburg show today 12/1. Well after contacting him yesterday to remind him and waiting all day today to hear from him I try contacting him several times and still nothing.
Are you saying that he was supposed to pick up papers for you TODAY and you are on the BOI posting TODAY because he has not contacted you?

Old 12-01-2012, 10:59 PM   #3
EXCLUSIVELY EXOTICS
yes do you have a problem with this? I have not been able to get a hold of him since 11/22. Last time we spoke he was getting the paperwork at the show today. I have attempted to contact him several times. He is local there is no reason for any delay like this and lack of communication. I much rather get this out now in hopes he gets it to me as promised, why wait. As stated before I did not say he is a bad guy. Just he promised he would supply me with the paperwork after the show today. No contact no papers the day is over.

Old 12-02-2012, 10:16 AM   #4
cguarino30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Are you saying that he was supposed to pick up papers for you TODAY and you are on the BOI posting TODAY because he has not contacted you?
I think that is perfectly reasonable. If the person has been out of contact for over a week, they are clearly failing to follow through on the deal. Vic has already made good on his end of the trade and is now left holding the bag until Bigrob gets around to dealing with his end. He should be more appreciative of a trader who is willing to go out on a limb and at the very least, keep in contact with Vic regarding his obligations. Frankly, I feel there is no excuse for non-response, especially when your counterpart has already fulfilled their obligation.

Old 12-02-2012, 01:22 PM   #5
jandsreptiles
Vic,

I will tell ya Rob was not at the show. I spoke to him on Saturday he said he had to work and would not be able to make it. I will also tell you he has gotten some animals from me and if the animals you have are any of those I will back them 100%. Rob will contact you I believe. While he is young he is a decent guy I believe. I don't know him personally just from the shows.

Old 12-05-2012, 11:11 AM   #6
EXCLUSIVELY EXOTICS
still no response from him.

Old 12-05-2012, 01:15 PM   #7
Will0W783
Joe, maybe you can check with Vic to determine if the animals in question originated from you? That way Vic can at least have peace of mind about the genetics of his animals.

Old 12-05-2012, 01:24 PM   #8
jandsreptiles
Already been done Kim

Old 12-05-2012, 01:34 PM   #9
Will0W783
Good job, Joe! You're definitely one of the good guys.

OP, have you heard anything back from Bigrob yet?

Old 12-05-2012, 03:40 PM   #10
EXCLUSIVELY EXOTICS
Oddly yes I did today asking me to remove this thread. He told me the reason I did not get my paperwork was due to the female dying that he traded for. He states that she developed a sore under her head near her neck 11 days after he received her and took her to the vet. He told me she died then 4 days later on the 28th. He sent me pics of a dead albino on her back but I cannot tell if it is my snake from this view he said he has no other pics as he left the body with the vet. He never contacted me regarding this even though I had been hassling him for my paperwork every day. He now says he is ok with the loss and i can get my paperwork from him any time since he was "extremely happy with the trade". I am trying to have him give me a date and time when I can pick it up. He was very happy with the animals when he picked them up. The only one who was not 100% happy was me for 1, no paperwork and 2, one of the animals I got from him was Very thin. He actually texted me several days after getting the animals very happy as he had witnessed several lock ups with the pair. I don't understand why he never said anything until this thread comes up. Maybe he is being cool about this but I don't understand why the lack of communication. I would have contacted the other party to reach out for help. If this is all true then he is reputable and I feel bad that the animal died as she was a very good animal and the pair had big potential. He wants to post the pics of the dead female and vet bill which I will do for him if he wants. He did send me a pic of a dead albino not the vet bill yet. I will let all know when this gets resolved.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!