Info "Bigrob" robert walmsley **Not following thru** - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-07-2012, 12:14 AM   #91
mattk17
On the Tuesday before Thanksgiving, we at McKee Reptile Design purchased and received 3 beautiful female blood pythons. Here in Chicago, shipping weather was iffy at best but I was the one that pushed the shipping. All 3 of the girls arrived healthy. After the snakes arrived, we were in contact with Vic because he wanted to make sure that they made it safely. The care for these animals was very evident and we still keep in contact to update him on the girls. To say that he or his animals are questionable is a FALSE statement. He cares about his transactions and his animals. We would be more than happy to business with him over and over again. The way we feel good business is done is caring for the welfare of the animal before the sale and this was very evident as well.

Vic, we want to thank you again for the care you put into these animals and it will be continued with us.

Matt
McKee Reptile Design

Old 12-07-2012, 10:37 AM   #92
EXCLUSIVELY EXOTICS
First part of latest conversation
Attached Images

Old 12-07-2012, 10:38 AM   #93
EXCLUSIVELY EXOTICS
Second half
Attached Images

Old 12-07-2012, 10:56 AM   #94
EXCLUSIVELY EXOTICS
Question

Ok this is the last response I got from him. I did call a hope well vet which would be the closest to where he lives and one that has a herp vet. From 11/24-11/28 no snakes were even seen at that practice. And his name is a name of a client of theirs but they have never seen any Herps from this person. As it can be true I did not call the one he "went to" but why go to a different further one?
He told me he would give me the name if the breeder last night. I did not hear from him and this am I contacted him and he gives me "joe produced the snake". I asked for a last name or company name which he states he cannot read it but thinks its deveny. I asked for vet reports I do not get them, I ask for a photo of the papers he will not give them to me!!!!! Obviously I am not getting the papers and at this point he has proved to me it really doesn't matter since it seems like the papers are not even worth what they are written on. I did tell him I would possibly consider working something out(even tho I feel there would be no reason got me to do so since I wasn't even notified except when this pops up and he cannot provide paper work and I think it is all a lie) but first we had to start somewhere and that would be proof of paperwork which he cannot provide and at this point I do not think they would be worth anything. I have invested alot of time into him and also this thread and it has gotten me no where but at least others will be warned about him. Also thank you to all that has took the time to review this and those who contacted me privately about transactions u had with him in the past. At this point I will keep this male and attempt to prove him out.

Bottom line

Robert walmsley Aka bigrob. BAD GUY!!!!!!!!
Attached Images

Old 12-07-2012, 11:28 AM   #95
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by meowmeowkazoo View Post
Uh, that's a kind of strong reply. In the BOI the original poster sometimes turns out to be the bad guy, and sometimes there are two bad guys. When you post here you are giving permission for people to scrutinize you as well as the party you have an issue with. She didn't accuse you of anything, so why are you so worked up about it?
I don't know about that. It was a strong statement that I was surprised at.
Quote:
You know, both of you are questionable. He hasn't put up vet proof, and when he contacted you, you have not told us that you discussed with him getting a copy of the vet papers.
We all have our opinions but I haven't seen anything on the business end from the OP that is questionable here.

The other party however leaves a lot to desire. His reasons for not contacting the seller leaves a lot to be desired. Never supplied what he stated he would. Has changed his mind several times in the messages about delivering the paperwork. His words and agreements mean nothing to him.

He claims the animal dies, didn't notify the seller and just decided to stiff him on what he agreed to. Not a very commendable response to someone you are doing business with.

So I happen to agree with
Quote:
What? You're calling his integrity into question because he "did not tell you he discussed with him getting a copy of the vet papers"
Quote:
I'm sorry, but I think Vic has done more than his fair share of disclosure here. He is even the person that was posting most of Rob's arguments, and every time he did it he did it in the interest of fairness. It's true that the OP can sometimes turn out to be just as guilty as the subject, but I don't know what it is that Lucille could possibly be referring to here that makes Vic questionable.
So I gave some karma points to Chris to make up for the abusive ones taken away stating he shouldn't be allowed to criticize her for criticizing others.
what the heck?

Anyway to Vic,

Paperwork is only as good as the person giving it to you. Unless it comes from someone who is known it will mean nothing. If the animal doesn't prove out it will fall on Robert anyway.

It would be best practices to try and find out what is going on with the animals at this point anyway and hold off on selling them.

It sure would be nice to see that VET report Robert? The generic reference to parasites you keep making doesn't sound like a official report. What parasites are you referencing from the report?

Old 12-07-2012, 11:37 AM   #96
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
You know, both of you are questionable. He hasn't put up vet proof, and when he contacted you, you have not told us that you discussed with him getting a copy of the vet papers.
That seemed to come out of left field and was overly harsh. I don't see anything Vic has done wrong. Then to send messages to people not to criticize you while you are criticizing others, that's just nuts.

Old 12-07-2012, 11:52 AM   #97
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by EXCLUSIVELY EXOTICS View Post
Well he just contacting me wanting to work something out. And now he says the male is also in bad shape! I have had these for years problem free. Both were feeding and happy! I don't understand if he is really having problems what could be going on here. Here is an animal he agreed was doing great breeding feeding etc and now is looking like it will die. Something is seriously wrong here. These were great animals and I regret moving them along to him. I am at a loss. He said he will get the name if the breeder to me tonight but I'm more concerned over the health if the make now. I had these animals for a long time and were more then just breeders. This is very upsetting. Also these are not kept at his house they are at his fathers house.
Vic, I apologize. I was taken aback when the conversation, above, did not contain info about questioning where the vet report was, which I have been maintaining is crucial. I would have been all over him for that info any time he would have made contact. But, enough, I can own up to my mistakes, and I am not doubting your integrity here.

Old 12-07-2012, 11:57 AM   #98
bloodybaroness
I don't see a single problem with Vic. He has been on the up and up the entire thread.

Unless Rob has something to hide (which appears to be the case) why did he not take pictures of top/back of that snake? From that angle that could be any albino blood python, not the one the OP sent. It does not look healthy, but it's impossible to tell of that is the snake Vic sent.

The burden of proof is squarely on Rob at this point.

Where is the vet report? Is the male supposedly sick too? Take a cell phone pic of the vet report or get a scanner, it's not that hard Rob.

Old 12-07-2012, 11:58 AM   #99
EXCLUSIVELY EXOTICS
Thank you Lucille, Like I said it looks like the whole thing is not going to go anywhere from here on out. At least others will know of his business practices!

As for the Spider "het pied" I am not going to sell him and I will keep him and purchase definite het females and attempt to prove him out in the coming years.

Thanks
Vic

Old 12-07-2012, 12:13 PM   #100
EXCLUSIVELY EXOTICS
I have offered to post whatever he has for him. I just asked he email it to me and I will post it for him. I have gotten nothing.

Honestly I think this is just a huge scam to get out of supplying me with paperwork and the 2 offspring from this pairing that I was promised. I believe he has shown his true colors. Even just being a young person and not knowing how to be a good business man does not explain his poor ethics. One can only hope as he ages he finds how to be a real man and stand by his words and a learn how to properly become a stand up guy in the herp community.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!