Info "Bigrob" robert walmsley **Not following thru** - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-08-2012, 04:52 AM   #111
chazzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by EXCLUSIVELY EXOTICS View Post
Oddly yes I did today asking me to remove this thread. He told me the reason I did not get my paperwork was due to the female dying that he traded for. He states that she developed a sore under her head near her neck 11 days after he received her and took her to the vet. He told me she died then 4 days later on the 28th. He sent me pics of a dead albino on her back but I cannot tell if it is my snake from this view he said he has no other pics as he left the body with the vet. He never contacted me regarding this even though I had been hassling him for my paperwork every day. He now says he is ok with the loss and i can get my paperwork from him any time since he was "extremely happy with the trade". I am trying to have him give me a date and time when I can pick it up. He was very happy with the animals when he picked them up. The only one who was not 100% happy was me for 1, no paperwork and 2, one of the animals I got from him was Very thin. He actually texted me several days after getting the animals very happy as he had witnessed several lock ups with the pair. I don't understand why he never said anything until this thread comes up. Maybe he is being cool about this but I don't understand why the lack of communication. I would have contacted the other party to reach out for help. If this is all true then he is reputable and I feel bad that the animal died as she was a very good animal and the pair had big potential. He wants to post the pics of the dead female and vet bill which I will do for him if he wants. He did send me a pic of a dead albino not the vet bill yet. I will let all know when this gets resolved.
Quote:
Next set
Text messages in post #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrob View Post
When we first contacted eachother to work out a deal, I told him I cannot do it till I sell some animals since he ha no interest in them. Than day in day out he kept calling me hen we worked out no deal, than I came up with money we takes several deals, he wasn't into ball pythons at first but now seemed in a rush to sell the bloods that he was asking 1k for. So he said my beaded , 2 ball pythons and 200$ I said I can't, than he dropped 100$ so I took the deal hence he was pushing it non stop. There was nothing about anything starring paperwork, until he said I have a buyer but he needs them.

So I get the snakes home only the male would eat... He stated they never refuse a meal? However the female sat in the same spot all day! No moving, locked up with male several times but wouldn't move! I had my buddy come over and said take him to the vet, I used my local vet which sated he had internal parasites, from the internal parasites eating his insides he started developing sores under is mouth. Don't make sense because these don't happen over night and kill a snake of her size in 15 days . I than emailed pics of female who passed away but he claims its not his snake. Makes me think why was he in the rush to sell them ? Now I know why.

I've not contacted with him due to my past, getting sick snakes only starts fights and no progress. I've gave him healthy snakes that eat, so me giving him what he wants when he would give me snakes with parasites, seems unfair expecially when he doesn't even care to work something out

Since most of Robert's inconsistencies have already been pointed out I will just post what hasn't been addressed yet.
Robert states that his friend came over and told him to take the snake to the Vet because she mysteriously developed sores wouldn't eat, drink, or move but did happen to breed with the male. He claims the Vet diagnosed the female which he keeps referring to as a he and not a she in his posts, but oh well. So the Vet supposedly states that the snake has internal parasites that are eating through the snake causing the sores. I'm sorry but that diagnosis sounds like a script for a B-movie horror flick. I really don't know what to say about such drivel, so I'll leave that alone for now. Since Robert doesn't want to supply any proof from this Vet visit even though he threatened Vic in one of the text that he would post pics of the deceased snake and the Vet report after Vic said he wouldn't give him a break on buying the beaded back. You would think that Robert would want to post the Vet report to support his claims.

What type of parasites did the Vet say the snake had? What treatment did the Vet prescribe to get rid of these internal parasites that eat through the flesh and become external parasites? For $200 I hope the Vet gave you more information than the snake had internal parasites.

What jumps out at me that hasn't been mentioned yet is Robert states he took the snake to the Vet advised by his friend then the snake dies some 4 days later. When asked for photos of the snake showing the top of its body rather than the belly shots that Robert sent to make sure it is in fact the same snake. In post #19 Robert states that he can't take anymore pics because the Vet probably had disposed of the snake. Why did he take the dead snake back to the Vet? The photos of the deceased snake were taken at his house and the snake went to the Vet while it was still alive, it wasn't sent for a necropsy, so why would the Vet have gotten rid of the body?

Anyway I'm really sorry you have to go through all this Vic! I doubt you'll ever see a Vet report or paperwork for the ball python as I don't believe either exist. I think that's great that you're going to try and prove out the genetics of the ball python and I really do hope it proves out for you!
Take care

Old 12-10-2012, 07:57 AM   #112
Focal
Quote:
ok please re read my post regarding this. Lucille called me questionable after nothing from me. I'm sorry but i should not voice my opinion? Nick if you feel I'm questionable that's your right to do so. nick If I right now with nothing pointing at you to be questionable call you questionable because of whatever I feel even if no proof is there do you have no right to post something back? If you do post something does this make you now questionable since you defended yourself and wrote how you felt(without childish and abusive language)? Nick you have the right to feel how u want it is your right! With the added thread that I posted in for the Hampers you call that bashing? Ok again it is your opinion. But this childish nonsense that is going on now above this post bantering back and forth and going off topic that is the reason why I said and I'll say it again that people are hesitant to come on here. It seems people have a tendency to going off topic and make an issue get overlooked and start another one. Also Lucille I cannot see what your link shows.

Back to the issue. He has stated he is done and that's it. I will not be getting my paperwork and that was why the thread was started. I'm sorry if the above is defensive and makes me look questionable but it's the truth. By the way Lucille retracted what she said, let a dead horse stat dead without beating it.
I think you missed the point of my post, completely. Any person that has the to say this about themselves ...

Quote:
and now you question me?
... comes off as questionable to me. This has nothing to do with your opinion, your situation, transaction, or whether you question my integrity. Someone who feels they are above suspicion are well within the range of it to me. Sorry, this has no bearing on who you may be as a person, but when you say things like that, some people may think otherwise, especially when you get so offended about the same thing you have done to others.

Old 12-10-2012, 08:26 AM   #113
cguarino30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focal View Post
... comes off as questionable to me. This has nothing to do with your opinion, your situation, transaction, or whether you question my integrity. Someone who feels they are above suspicion are well within the range of it to me. Sorry, this has no bearing on who you may be as a person, but when you say things like that, some people may think otherwise, especially when you get so offended about the same thing you have done to others.
That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. First of all, I don't think Vic ever said he was above suspicion. I think the point he was making (and quite a valid one in my opinion) was that there was NO REASON to suspect him. Lucille had supposedly based this suspicion on the fact that he had left out requesting the vet report from Rob. This is a lousy reason to suspect him for two reasons.

1) he didn't leave it out, he mentioned it several times.
2) even if he had left it out, I don't really see why anyone would consider that suspicious. It's not like he HAD a vet report and covered it up, he just asked Rob for a copy of it, and Rob never gave it to him.

Your argument that he is suspicious because he got upset about his integrity being called into question also makes no sense. By your logic, the more trustworthy a person is, the less upset they should be about their integrity being called into question. This is, at the very least, an illogical correlation.

It is true that sometimes people with a guilty conscience will overreact to the insinuation of guilt, but it's just as likely that people who think they have done nothing wrong will get overly offended. In addition, sometimes guilty people just play it off, and sometimes stand-up people calmly walk through the situation without getting upset. People react to this kind of insinuation in any manner of ways, regardless of their guilt.

I think Vic's reaction was caused less by the opinion that he was too good to be called into question, and more by the fact that he was being called into question for what had to be the most illogical reason ever. I was similarly shocked by Lucille's comment, and I have no personal stake in this thread whatsoever.

Old 12-10-2012, 09:39 AM   #114
Focal
Quote:
Originally Posted by cguarino30 View Post
I think Vic's reaction was caused less by the opinion that he was too good to be called into question, and more by the fact that he was being called into question for what had to be the most illogical reason ever. I was similarly shocked by Lucille's comment, and I have no personal stake in this thread whatsoever.
That doesn't appear to be the reason for the second post Vic made in this thread which expresses the same traits I mentioned. You are some-what biased in this situation so I don't expect you to agree with my perception.

I'm not trying to argue about how I feel about what I read in this thread. I came back to clarify my point to Vic. It's apparent who is in the wrong here, but that doesn't mean it's as cut and dry as we are told.

Old 12-10-2012, 12:25 PM   #115
EXCLUSIVELY EXOTICS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focal View Post
That doesn't appear to be the reason for the second post Vic made in this thread which expresses the same traits I mentioned. You are some-what biased in this situation so I don't expect you to agree with my perception.

I'm not trying to argue about how I feel about what I read in this thread. I came back to clarify my point to Vic. It's apparent who is in the wrong here, but that doesn't mean it's as cut and dry as we are told.
At this point there is no reason to continue to go back and forth on this. Chris I do not personally know aside from me selling him a rack and me re-buying a thermostat. If to you it is not "cut and dry" thats fine you have your opinion and if I or others don't agree with you that is ours. Again like I said Lucille called me out and I defended myself. The reason why she said what she said, she agreed was wrong and apologized(the issue was over). I think what she said was unfair and un justified and she agreed, and it was over. You came on and wanted to re bring it up. I do not feel I am above anyone. I came here I started the thread, I supplied all information for both sides, yet its not cut and dry. Thats fine that thats how you feel, you think I'm now questionable thats fine I have no customers unhappy, if you feel that way don't buy or sell from/to me. I greatly appreciate Chris sticking up for me for what he believes is the truth and not an attempt to stir up drama which a lot of people do here.

Again I have nothing against you nick, I don't know you and don't believe we have interacted before this. If my defending myself makes some to believe I am questionable as well then so be it. I believe I did it in a mature way but if I defended myself strong I'm sorry. I offered all information. I came here in the beginning because of an issue I was having concerning him not following thru with the rest of the deal. He did not reply, he did reply via text, said he had issues on his side, I let all know. I even posted pics for him and offered to post anything else he had. Again its your opinion, I did not come here to have to defend myself about me defending myself. It's absurd and silly. The issue between Rob and I had been left un resolved on his end and I am getting nothing from this thread he will not follow thru and has showed his true colors. I did reread my post to Lucille and honestly if I could delete it, I would NOT and would write it again. I personally don't know what you are trying to prove or clarify, and personally at this point I don't have the desire to find out. I got taken on this deal as far as the papers are concerned and hopefully not in the genes. I wish you success and a good holiday sorry if I left a bad taste in your mouth by the way I reacted. And BTW in my experience people with something to hide let things fly someone with something to defend, defend. But everyone is different. Take it for what its worth which is worth about $0.02(and I'm paying it out). But with this being said this is why I and a lot of others are hesitant on coming here.

Again thanks to all for your thoughts
Vic

Old 12-11-2012, 12:04 AM   #116
aSnakeLovinBabe
It is pretty clear that Robert never had any paperwork, and that all of this was just a big scam. And that poor snake...... so sorry Vic

Old 01-07-2013, 02:25 AM   #117
Koverton91
After reading this whole mess of a deal for the last hour, observing pics and reading the texts, back and forth rants, and other opinions, I must say that Vic should be given 100% credibility in this one. He has supplied ALL the information needed, and other info as asked by the various people in this discussion. Not only has Rob refused to supply the information needed to Vic, it appears he is also refusing to supply to the forum, which, in my opinion, has "liar" written all over it. Being a victim of scams like the "fake death", my advice would be to, from now on, provide health guarantees with the fine print that the other person has to provide vet documentation in the event of a death, picture proof, and even proof in person if you live within a reasonable distance. Someone tried to tell me a snake I sold died of IBD (and no, there has never been any deaths due to IBD in my possession, for anyone that's wishes to ask), yet never supplied pictures, vet documentation, nothing. The only thing I recieved was a load of rude text messages demanding a refund and a free snake. I'm sorry, but any idiot could get on google, image search a dead snake of any species, google search symptoms of any disease, and mash it all together to make it seem like they were scammed. If the other person is not willing to cooperate on the basics, you generally have yourself a first class scammer. I hate to see people go through the hassle of having to deal with people of this nature, unfortunately this market has a lot of corrupt people who are only in it to get as much as they can out of someone no matter what it takes. They will lie, run you down, do whatever it takes to make anyone believe them. I wish you the best of luck with this ordeal, Vic, it seems like a huge headache that is definitely unnecessary.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!