Info "Bigrob" robert walmsley **Not following thru** - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-05-2012, 03:54 PM   #11
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by EXCLUSIVELY EXOTICS View Post
He told me the reason I did not get my paperwork was due to the female dying that he traded for.
Quote:
now says he is ok with the loss and i can get my paperwork from him any time since he was "extremely happy with the trade".
He made both of these points in the same conversation?

Old 12-05-2012, 03:54 PM   #12
cguarino30
I don't understand how the death of one of the animals justifies withholding paperwork. It's not like the paperwork is of any value to him if he already sold you the animals. Even if that is his reason, it's still just spiteful. Not to mention the fact that the problem arose 11 days post purchase, which is pretty late in the game to blame on the previous owner (unless you had some sort of extremely long-term health guarantee worked out). This is especially true if it was something like a sore which would not lay dormant for 2 weeks and then pop up out of nowhere. I could see if he found out it had some sort of parasite, or if it turned out to be an animal that regurged all the time, or something that you could not determine at first glance, but a sore is something that takes time to develop and in most cases should get better if the animal is properly cared for. Frankly, the whole story sounds like BS, and as I said before, even if it is 100% true, I don't think it justifies any of his actions. There is absolutely no excuse for a lack of communication, especially when others are still waiting for you to come through on the deal.

Old 12-05-2012, 03:58 PM   #13
Lucille
I would like to see some emails and proof of the entire situation.

Old 12-05-2012, 04:09 PM   #14
EXCLUSIVELY EXOTICS
He said she also had internal parasites as well. I find this odd as she never gurged never missed a meal never had an issue. She was CB and never ate live. All this conversation was through text and I am not trying to drag him through the dirt. He started the conversation off saying
"can you take it down on the boi?"
then he post
"first off the female passed away, why I'm not getting your paperwork, droped 200$ at a vet for no reason. So take it off all in asking"

Later he said
"I have the paperwork"
I said
"when will I get it"
He said:
"whenever you would like, I work from 2-9 every night"

He then asked why I wanted to move the animals quickly and that was due to the rack was sold and I needed the cash for the rack so the animals needed to be moved in order to sell the rack. I will post the texts in pic form

Old 12-05-2012, 04:20 PM   #15
Lucille
Quote:
"can you take it down on the boi?"
I guess you realize that this thread will not be removed. I'm wondering why Robert is not here, to say his own piece about himself and the situation.

Old 12-05-2012, 04:22 PM   #16
EXCLUSIVELY EXOTICS
lucille I dont understand your reply?

Old 12-05-2012, 04:26 PM   #17
EXCLUSIVELY EXOTICS
Here's the first set of contacts
Attached Images

Old 12-05-2012, 04:27 PM   #18
Kodieh
Quote:
lucille I dont understand your reply?
This thread cannot be removed, period. It's here for as long as the forum is, and will be tied to his name should people search it.

It is, however, in Roberts best interest to defend himself here and explain his side so the community can decide if they would like to do business with him in the future.

Old 12-05-2012, 04:29 PM   #19
EXCLUSIVELY EXOTICS
Next set
Attached Images

Old 12-05-2012, 04:33 PM   #20
EXCLUSIVELY EXOTICS
Moreover know this cannot be removed. I did not try nor did I ask if it is confusing were there is a # that us his reply where it says me it's me. I know these cannot be removed I was confused who Lucille was directing her reply to
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!