Info "Bigrob" robert walmsley **Not following thru** - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-06-2012, 11:22 AM   #51
EXCLUSIVELY EXOTICS
This is the best I have
Attached Images

Old 12-06-2012, 11:26 AM   #52
Kodieh
Not to go football on it, but I don't have enough evidence personally to say it isn't the same animal. That, however, is on Robert because he only took belly pics. The s'd up neck says alive to me however.

Old 12-06-2012, 12:16 PM   #53
Kilzac
I also believe the snake in the pictures is not dead. Even if he tried saying it was rigamortis keepin the s shape on the neck, ten why would the rest of the body look like such a big L shape, which would be normal for holding a snake that is very well alive.

Also I noticed he is wearing gloves in this picture. Not sure why he would need gloves to hold a dead snakes. I mean if you want to avoid any so called "germs" atleast use latex gloves.

Was the snake a bit feisty? Maybe that would show he used gloves for protecting to avoid a direct bite. If that is the case the snake would be alive in the pictures which is why he is wearing those gloves.

Just my thoughts.

Old 12-06-2012, 12:19 PM   #54
cguarino30
and again, the issue of the snake's alleged death is really moot here. Even if we accept on faith that everything Rob says is true, it still doesn't excuse any of his actions (lack of communication, withholding paperwork) because the animal died WELL after any point where Vic could be blamed, and Rob made no attempt whatsoever to bring vic into the loop on the discussion. Nobody guarantees health for 11 days, and in addition, I am not aware of any ailment that can affect snakes that could be completely undetectable at the time of purchase, not interfere with a copulation that Rob himself claims occurred, and then kill the animal within 11 days. Even if the snake DID die (which I am still not convinced occurred anyway), you would be hard pressed to prove it was Vic's responsibility.

Old 12-06-2012, 01:22 PM   #55
Kodieh
Quote:
Originally Posted by cguarino30 View Post
and again, the issue of the snake's alleged death is really moot here. Even if we accept on faith that everything Rob says is true, it still doesn't excuse any of his actions (lack of communication, withholding paperwork) because the animal died WELL after any point where Vic could be blamed, and Rob made no attempt whatsoever to bring vic into the loop on the discussion. Nobody guarantees health for 11 days, and in addition, I am not aware of any ailment that can affect snakes that could be completely undetectable at the time of purchase, not interfere with a copulation that Rob himself claims occurred, and then kill the animal within 11 days. Even if the snake DID die (which I am still not convinced occurred anyway), you would be hard pressed to prove it was Vic's responsibility.
I questioned why discuss it either, but if Vic was to get pick of the litter from Robert as part of the trade agreement (which hasn't been stated until recent posts) then the animal dying but not being dead leaves Robert with a full clutch to do as he pleases.

Old 12-06-2012, 01:23 PM   #56
EXCLUSIVELY EXOTICS
i guess at this point I will not be selling the animals I got from him. I will have to prove them out myself. Anyone have a cheap 100% het pied female (WITH PAPERWORK). I would not be opposed to buying a yearling but something with some size so I am not waiting years to prove it out or is anyone interested in a breeder loan. The only problem with that is if he does not prove out we will not make a killing. I would also not be opposed to buying a low white pied female. Really wasn't looking to start another project but Spieds are quite awesome! I texted him several times last night and again today. Again I am not getting any response. I would say at this point I know how I feel about this kid! No paperwork and Im not getting the babies I had hoped for. At least the beaded is doing great (I have a feeling that is only a result of the breeder THANKS JOE!) Anyway at this point I don't know what else can be done. He told me someone by the name of Travis Diviny produced this animal but I cannot find anyone with that name who is a vender at that show. Thanks all for your help, at this point I don't feel I need to keep coming back here. He has proved himself to what he is. If I get the paperwork I will let you guys know. At this point I can say only one thing. BIGROB = BAD GUY.

Old 12-06-2012, 01:27 PM   #57
EXCLUSIVELY EXOTICS
Thumbs down

Just to finish up the discussion on the babies here is the only text that I have regarding the deal with the two babies. We firmed the details up over the phone. In this text u see me stating no interest in good which is in reference to a female ball I got from him who was extremely under weight. Here he also says who he said produced the spider her pied.
Thanks
Vic
Attached Images

Old 12-06-2012, 01:29 PM   #58
Kodieh
Quote:
Originally Posted by EXCLUSIVELY EXOTICS View Post
i guess at this point I will not be selling the animals I got from him. I will have to prove them out myself. Anyone have a cheap 100% het pied female (WITH PAPERWORK). I would not be opposed to buying a yearling but something with some size so I am not waiting years to prove it out or is anyone interested in a breeder loan. The only problem with that is if he does not prove out we will not make a killing. I would also not be opposed to buying a low white pied female. Really wasn't looking to start another project but Spieds are quite awesome! I texted him several times last night and again today. Again I am not getting any response. I would say at this point I know how I feel about this kid! No paperwork and Im not getting the babies I had hoped for. At least the beaded is doing great (I have a feeling that is only a result of the breeder THANKS JOE!) Anyway at this point I don't know what else can be done. He told me someone by the name of Travis Diviny produced this animal but I cannot find anyone with that name who is a vender at that show. Thanks all for your help, at this point I don't feel I need to keep coming back here. He has proved himself to what he is. If I get the paperwork I will let you guys know. At this point I can say only one thing. BIGROB = BAD GUY.

At this point you're just protecting the community with this thread, if you don't get your paperwork. Which is a noble deed in and of itself.

Old 12-06-2012, 01:34 PM   #59
Lucille
Quote:
Anyone have a cheap
It might be better to put a wanted ad in the classifieds

Quote:
If I get the paperwork I will let you guys know.
If you get paperwork, I suggest that you follow up with a call to the breeder so assure yourself that the paperwork is genuine.

Old 12-06-2012, 02:11 PM   #60
AbsoluteApril
as far as the snake being dead, it's hard to say from those photos with certainty. I've seen them die in weird positions and stay partially 'coiled' like the snake's neck is in the photos.

Quote:
Anyone have a cheap 100% het pied female
Warning: take it to the classifieds, selling or looking for animals is not allowed on the BOI

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!