For Sale Young Degus - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Mammals > Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Old 12-03-2012, 11:19 AM   #1
IMAJACOBIAN
Young Degus

I have what apears to be 3.1 young Degus born in my home. I'm asking $10 for the males for $15 for the female. The female I'm not really trying to sell, but if she does then she does as I don't do large scale breeding. I only have one adult pair of degus and this was their first litter. They are eating a little solid food and showing interest in water, but still nursing. They should be ready to go in a couple of weeks. They are tame and have never bit me. They are a little skittish and prefer not being handled often. They will climb onto your hand after a moment or so if you leave your hand in their cage and let them get used to you. The adults will allow you too handle the babies from birth, so they remain very tame. I will double check the sex's before anyone purchases and will guarantee the sex. Pic not needed as they are normal Degus, but I will provide if you need.

please Pm me.

Thanks,

Jacob
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!