To whom it may concern:Legal Action against Stuart McDonald - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-23-2004, 09:05 PM   #1
mbreptiles
To whom it may concern:Legal Action against Stuart McDonald

Anyone that was ripped off by Stuart McDonald, or had a deal gone bad with him. Please contact the US Attorny listed below, he is handling my case. Any information that you have on Stuart McDonald he would like to take a look at. Thank you for your time, the more information the better. It will help us all against him. If you would rather email or fax it to me, I would be more than happy to take it over to him. Please make sure that you include your name, contact information, any information about your dealing with Stuart McDonald, and any contact information about him. I have listed all my contact information below as well as the US Attorny.

Thanks,
Matt Bruner of MB Reptiles
mattbruner@mbreptiles.com
www.mbreptiles.com
Phone:925-361-0320
Fax:925-361-0088
Cell:925-997-7084

US Attorny Office
Attn:Ben Burch
1301 Clay St. suite 340s
Oakland, CA 94612

mattbruner@mbreptiles.com

Old 04-23-2004, 11:35 PM   #2
outlaw
Matt ,
I will call your D.A. first thing monday morning & help him in anyway I can. I have nothing to hide.I have all invoices,Pay/Pal Invoices,& I also have where we filed charges on Mike Newhouse.
I'm not afraid to face him,Also e-mails where you bought The Albino,& put a depoist down on the snow.Stright from you young man,You can't say you didn't know what you were buying.Also where you recived 3 shipments from me.So Son you don't hAVE A LEG TO STAND ON.You have made quite a big deal out of this & made me the Super bad guy............Well when all ius said & done you will end up waistting alot of peoples time.

AS for Casey, You know in your heart what happen between us.I owe you a well seen apology, For lashing out at you. I was the one who said the refund was fair. I just didn't understand why you were bad mouthing me,We have been on the up & up from the start. So I will eat crow & tell everyone that you have been fair.Like I said I just got caught up in the heat of the moment. So once again I apologize. As far as anything else,I'll handle Matt .....

S. Mc D

Old 04-23-2004, 11:51 PM   #3
mbreptiles
Please do contact him so that It will be that much easier. As for file a report against some other guy, I did not file a report against anyone but you. You took my money. I don't know if you were trying to pull some middle man deal and make a little money, then you were ripped off by the other guy. I do know that I gave you money and never received what I payed for. Also as you did not ship me 3 packages, but I am not going to sit here and defend myself, that is what you are going to have to do. Have a nice weekend! As for the other people that you ripped off, please do contact me, it will just make it that much easier on all of us if we all go after this scam artist at the same time! No one should just let him get away with all the things that he has pulled.

Old 04-23-2004, 11:59 PM   #4
outlaw
Thank you matt...................Like I said I've got all 3 where you signed for the UPS delivery,So lets go.

S.Mc D

Old 04-24-2004, 05:41 PM   #5
ScottsReptiles
Quote:
Originally posted by outlaw
Thank you matt...................Like I said I've got all 3 where you signed for the UPS delivery,So lets go.

S.Mc D
Do you have any of these scanned in so we can see them online?

Old 04-25-2004, 12:36 AM   #6
Sand&SunReptile
Good for you

Right on for you guys, glad to see somebody finally taking a stand on these frads. I am, as I probably speak for the majority of the Herpetological communtiy glad to see the beginning of the end for these Frads. Legal action should be used more often on frauds, especially if there is some sort of contract involved, because then they are breaking the law.
Good for all of you guys, and good luck in court.
Mike Fortier.
P.S. Keep us all updated on what goes down.
Sand and Sun Reptilian

Old 04-25-2004, 01:54 AM   #7
mbreptiles
It's catching up with you McDonald

Stuart,

You will end up paying for all the people that you have ripped off, and it will be lovely to know that you will be doing time for what you have done. I am sick and tired of people letting scam artists like you get away with stuff like this. I hope that you do contact the US Attorny on Monday. If you were so confident that you did nothing wrong, you would not be waisting your time everyday repsonding to all the posts about you. I think that instead you would just contact the Attorny and be done with it. I think the reason that you are responding to all of this, is because you know that I have you and you are upset that it is finally catching up to you. Have a good weekend, I look forward to hearing what you had to say on Monday.

Old 04-25-2004, 02:05 AM   #8
outlaw
Matt,
You don't have nothing but a big mouth!!!!!!! Show your proof that I ripped you off. All I've seen from you is Talk.......Wheres the e/mails the anything but TALK.................And belive me its CHEAP.
If I can figure out how to post these e/mail from you & reciepts, I'm going to just to show you what you paid for. Anyway the pictures I took...........Son when you raise this much BS, You had better be able to prove it!!!!!!!! Talks cheap.Its real easy to get on the BOI & say someone ripped me off, NOW PROVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OR SHUT UP....

S. Mc D

Old 04-25-2004, 02:07 AM   #9
outlaw
Matt...............
I almost forgot, I've been blamed by two of you that I ripped you off & so far neither one of you have a thing to back it up!!!!!!!!!!!! Except your big mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S. Mc D

Old 04-25-2004, 02:30 AM   #10
mbreptiles
Afraid?

Stuart,

I don't need to prove anything on hear. I just need to prove it to the Judge, which is what will happen. You already admitted on some of your replys that you took money from me and didn't send me the animals. So my question is for you. Are you really that stupid? I am sorry "Son" but I am going to teach you a lesson that you won't forget. Like I said before a person that wasn't guilty would not sit hear and reply and reply... They would just wait until Court comes. What does this say about you? I think that it is obvious to everyone that you are GUILTY, you admitted to not sending me the geckos, and the Snow boa. So where is my money? Thank you.

I will be updating everyone about what is going on. I would also like to let everyone know that this is why we pay taxes. The US Attorny is not costing me a dime. You should keep this in mind if you are ever ripped off.

By the way, I sent you postal money orders through the post office for some of the animals that I did not recieve McDonald. The US Attorny informed me that he was going to notify the FBI because this is a Federal Offense. Just thought that I would brighten your weekend some more.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!