Good Guy !!!Andrew Hermes from ATC, THE BEST GUY FOR TRUE CB TORTOISES!!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-16-2013, 03:58 PM   #1
turtandtort
!!!Andrew Hermes from ATC, THE BEST GUY FOR TRUE CB TORTOISES!!!!

Guys, if you are looking for TRUE CB tortoises, Andrew Hermes from ATC would be your best person to contact in the country. I have been working with him for many years. There has never been a problem at all. If something happens, Andrew is willing to do refund or replacement right away. Sometimes he even throws in some tortoises for FREE if it is a huge order!!! What a nice guy!!!
MOST IMPORTANTLY, Andrew know about what he breeds. You can simply ask any question about tortoises to him, he will always give you the best answer.

Please feel free to contact him today for high quality, TRUE CB tortoises!!!!

http://www.arizonatortoisecompound.com/Live-Tortoises/

Thanks,

Kevin

Old 11-16-2013, 04:06 PM   #2
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by turtandtort View Post
If something happens, Andrew is willing to do refund or replacement right away.
Sadly, as THIS THREAD clearly shows, that's not even remotely the case. When his own negligence caused a tortoise to arrive DOA, Andrew Hermes simply decided to claim that it wasn't actually his tortoise, and that the one he received supposedly died, also. Although clinging to these lame excuses as his reason for stiffing the customer, he never actually provided a shred of evidence to back any of it up. So, if you want to take the chance on receiving little more than evasions and rationalizations in the event of a DOA, go ahead and buy from ATC. If you want a live arrival guarantee that actually means something, I'd suggest you shop elsewhere.

Old 11-16-2013, 04:18 PM   #3
Bobby Douglass
Andrew is just making himself look worse with every person he has post here in his defense. You guys are only making things worse for him.

Old 11-16-2013, 04:34 PM   #4
hhmoore
Blatant advertising plugs on the BOI?
Yet another thread sponsored by ACT...
One would think his advertising dollars could be better spent.

Old 11-16-2013, 07:29 PM   #5
teetee
Must agree...I mistakening thought I was viewing faunaBOI forum,not ATC testimonial page...rather nlatant. Any breeder of any species can do a fine job when all goes well,IMO,the mark of a person with honesty and integrity is taking care of problems in a timely,classy way.

Old 11-16-2013, 08:10 PM   #6
hhmoore
In fairness, Andrew may have nothing to do with this sudden onslaught of supporters... but the timing and succession of them certainly make them appear prompted. (This one was a little too like a commercial to take seriously, IMO)
Sometimes, I wish it was acceptable to merge BOI threads.

Old 11-16-2013, 08:19 PM   #7
teetee
...Now there's an idea!

Old 11-16-2013, 08:44 PM   #8
Lucille
To me long ago BOI posts are one thing, but the spate of new posts on behalf of the ATC to me, tarnish those who post them. Whether prompted or not, those posting certainly had the opportunity to read the Bad Guy thread where Andrew Hermes has not satisfactorily taken care of his customer after the death of the tortoise sent:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikL View Post
The tortoise Mr. Hermes sent me arrived on Wednesday March 20th at 5 pm, DEAD. The tortoise arrived in an unvented box, which upon opening, contained another unvented box with the bottom broken out. This inner box was IN A TIED CLOSED PLASTIC BAG.
After reading such a post, in my opinion perhaps an ethical person would just wait and see how Andrew ultimately handles this issue. To see a spate of upbeat, peppy endorsements prior to resolution would make me think more than twice about doing business with those so easily persuaded to be cheerleaders after this tragic death.

Old 11-16-2013, 08:57 PM   #9
Lucille
Here is an interesting thread:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ht=kevin+zhang

Old 11-16-2013, 10:06 PM   #10
hhmoore
I knew I'd seen that name before...
Mr Zhang, you will have a PM from me momentarily

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!