Good Guy !!!Andrew Hermes from ATC, THE BEST GUY FOR TRUE CB TORTOISES!!!! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-17-2013, 10:59 AM   #11
Arizona Tortoise Compound
Thank you for the kind words Kevin! Yes we have been doing business for many a years and never had any issues on either side. Im sorry Kevin that you posted a nice comment and got blasted by the Fauna supporters. I followed the attached link and never had anything fishy happen on Kevins side. Great guy, pays quick, picks up the tortoises from the Fed Ex hub everytime and is on point with communications. Hope your reptile collection is doing well for you Kevin.

Old 11-17-2013, 11:28 AM   #12
laterob
Quote:
Yes we have been doing business for many a years and never had any issues on either side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikL View Post
The tortoise Mr. Hermes sent me arrived on Wednesday March 20th at 5 pm, DEAD. The tortoise arrived in an unvented box, which upon opening, contained another unvented box with the bottom broken out. This inner box was IN A TIED CLOSED PLASTIC BAG.
LIAR! Deal with your DOA!

Old 11-17-2013, 11:36 AM   #13
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizona Tortoise Compound View Post
Fauna supporters.
Are you criticizing Fauna now?

I think those who responded to the various ATC threads want potential customers to be informed of what has happened in an ATC transaction. I'm thinking this description will be oft-repeated until you, Andrew, decide to take care of your customer:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikL View Post
The tortoise Mr. Hermes sent me arrived on Wednesday March 20th at 5 pm, DEAD. The tortoise arrived in an unvented box, which upon opening, contained another unvented box with the bottom broken out. This inner box was IN A TIED CLOSED PLASTIC BAG.

Old 11-17-2013, 01:27 PM   #14
Lucille I am not criticizing fauna at all, Im a supporter as well. Laterbob, I do not lie and I have dealt with the Doa in the bad guy post. I personally think you should be more respectful not to me but the other members that post good comments. These are not my friends on here. They all are past customers that wanted to share good things and they shouldnt get hell for it. Thanks for the understanding guy.

Old 11-17-2013, 04:46 PM   #15
David Scarboro
Quote:
Lucille I am not criticizing fauna at all, Im a supporter as well. Laterbob, I do not lie and I have dealt with the Doa in the bad guy post. I personally think you should be more respectful not to me but the other members that post good comments. These are not my friends on here. They all are past customers that wanted to share good things and they shouldnt get hell for it. Thanks for the understanding guy.
Andrew, you are sinking here fast. Again, as I stated in another of your threads, I would be careful who I recruited as character witnesses. Also your above statement seems to imply that you had nothing to do with the sudden onslaught of good guy threads. Would you care to state that for the record?

Old 11-17-2013, 05:53 PM   #16
hhmoore
Quote:
I do not lie and I have dealt with the Doa in the bad guy post.
Andrew - I didn't closely follow the original thread...in fact, I'm not even sure I looked at it until it the recent group of threads started appearing. As such, I may well have overlooked something, or misunderstood the situation.
Would you mind describing how you dealt with the DOA?

Thanks,

Old 12-08-2014, 08:16 PM   #17
Ballroom
Didn't even know Andrew until we did a large transaction a few months ago
I for one had a great experience . The tortoises I got were healthy and well represented
To this I attest
Haven't read the other posts . Not sure it's necessary for me to...
I see nothing g wrong with Andrew or any other fauna member asking their satisfied customers to help out by sharing their experiences .. Especially when something not so good is posted ...Not the first time it's been done and it won't be the last . It doesn't change the bad guy post nor does it change the minds of those that already have formed an opinion of the dealer at question .
Sometimes there are just sour deals that go wrong . It's happened to me and likely everyone else that's been in the businessfor any length of time . The truth . The whole truth and nothing but the truth rarely ever comes out. In the end I believe a person should be judged for the manner in which they handle things in the end .. Even if a few wrong turns are made I the middle .
Just my 2 cents

Old 12-09-2014, 09:16 AM   #18
David Scarboro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballroom View Post
In the end I believe a person should be judged for the manner in which they handle things in the end .. Even if a few wrong turns are made I the middle .
Just my 2 cents
Well put, The trouble is that ATC did not "handle things in the end". Now it appears that he has lied recently when he stated that he took care of the DOA. Is it ok to lie?

Old 12-09-2014, 11:54 AM   #19
Thank you Michael for the kind words. Glad to hear all the Albinos are still doing well for you! I appreciate it.

As for David, please stop. Its getting old....

Old 12-09-2014, 11:58 AM   #20
David Scarboro
Quote:

As for David, please stop. Its getting old....
Sure, Just answer Harald's question in post 16 above. You said you took care of the DOA problem. If that is the truth then you should answer instead of ignoring the question. I was preparing to answer your PM that you sent this morning and perhaps put this to bed. You have chosen to advise me in public so all bets are off.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!