Good Guy !!!Andrew Hermes from ATC, THE BEST GUY FOR TRUE CB TORTOISES!!!! - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-09-2014, 12:10 PM   #21
David Scarboro
You are here now, so why not tell us how you took care of this customer for the DOA. You stated that you did, so praytell.

Old 12-09-2014, 12:20 PM   #22
David Scarboro
Also Andrew, Perhaps you could enlighten us as to the nature your relationship with Kevin Zhang, who started this thread. You obviously have done business with him. Maybe under an alias? He seems to have a number of them. Too bad he is banned, I would love to hear from him again.

Old 12-09-2014, 12:44 PM   #23
Arizona Tortoise Compound
David. Please calm down. I have not publicly directed any hate toward you, maybe a little frustration. I apologize for that.

I did address Harald's question through a Private Message.

Harald's question -

Andrew - I didn't closely follow the original thread...in fact, I'm not even sure I looked at it until it the recent group of threads started appearing. As such, I may well have overlooked something, or misunderstood the situation.
Would you mind describing how you dealt with the DOA?

In the case of the DOA, I many times offered to make things right through many means. No offers would work to resolve the situation. No resolve was wanted from the party. Recently after 2 years the party has stated now they want something. I offered for them to come down and pick up items. Still to this day, I have never received a phone call, email or anything from the party since the bad guy thread was started. Two years later some people are still trying to bash my recent good guy threads due to them not fully understanding both sides of the misunderstanding. Its pretty horrible.

I provide quality tortoises to the public through Arizona Tortoise Compound. Everyday we strive to ensure the health of our tortoises and have happy long lasting customers, just like our tortoises. By creating a reputable business customers can come purchase without the worry if there tortoises will ever show up. By selling as a business and not a sole persons name, this provides are customer base to have security in holding us responsible for anything. Even misunderstanding. Some mistakes happen and unforeseen circumstances arise. Like any good business, things are learned through mistakes. Once a mistake happens and is learned, it rarely happens again. The enjoyment of breeding tortoises, further helping the species and watching the excitement of others that are able to maintain them with our help is very rewarding!!! I would not be doing anything else but this. Even with misunderstandings and bad guy threads. For many more continued years we will be apart of the tortoise community, further breeding and helping with tortoise species that are in decline in there native environments.

http://www.arizonatortoisecompound.com/About.html

http://www.arizonatortoisecompound.com/

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Arizo...79857695368687

Old 12-09-2014, 12:45 PM   #24
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizona Tortoise Compound View Post
I do not lie and I have dealt with the Doa in the bad guy post.
I sent ErikL (the recipient of the DOA) an email just now with a link to this thread and a query about whether he had been taken care of. I hope he will reply.

Old 12-09-2014, 12:50 PM   #25
Arizona Tortoise Compound
Kevin was a good customer for years. He recently got arrested for smuggling tortoises to China. He is in jail, so I do not think you will ever hear from him again! Far as I am concerned that is where he belongs for smuggling!

His original post was 100% of his own doing and was very truthful. As a business relationship he was a very polite gentleman that was understanding, patient and paid on time. It's too bad he took the path he chose...... that all I know of Kevin.

Old 12-09-2014, 03:09 PM   #26
parrotlady
I have been following this thread, first I want to say I have had a couple of very smooth transactions with Andrew. Once he shipped a male golden greek tortoise, it was well packed an received on time. The second time I went to his compound to pick up a adult male Babcocki Leopard Tortoise. Both times after getting the animals I proceeded to have them vet checked. The animals were healthy and had normal checks for parasites.

Would I recommend Andrew to others, the answer is yes. I am glad that he has attempted to rectify the situation that happened two years ago. I hope both parties can reach an amicable settlement.

Old 12-09-2014, 03:37 PM   #27
David Scarboro
Quote:
Originally Posted by parrotlady View Post
I have been following this thread, first I want to say I have had a couple of very smooth transactions with Andrew. Once he shipped a male golden greek tortoise, it was well packed an received on time. The second time I went to his compound to pick up a adult male Babcocki Leopard Tortoise. Both times after getting the animals I proceeded to have them vet checked. The animals were healthy and had normal checks for parasites.

Would I recommend Andrew to others, the answer is yes. I am glad that he has attempted to rectify the situation that happened two years ago. I hope both parties can reach an amicable settlement.
I am glad you had a good transaction Adeen. Did you read the original thread? Basically Andrew traded a tortoise. The tortoise Andrew shipped was doa. According to reports it was improperly packaged. Proof was provided to Andrew of the doa at which time he stated that the one he received had also died. He provided no proof. He did make an offer to sell another tortoise at his cost. That is not fixing things and is CERTAINLY not an amicable settlement. Everyone is a great seller until things go wrong. Then you get to find out what kind of seller they really are. How would you feel if you received an improperly packed, DEAD, expensive Tortoise that the shipper refused to replace or at least make a decent attempt to refund or make right? Would you still have that warm fuzzy feeling? Go read the original thread and let us know.

Old 12-09-2014, 04:00 PM   #28
parrotlady
Yes, I read the original thread! Yes, I agree that things should of been done differently. Should have and could have is two different things. I hope both parties can learn from the incident. Yes, I have received DOA animals, does that leave a warm fuzzy feeling? I think you can answer that yourself. Don't make hasty judgements about other peoples feelings.

Again,I hope both parties can reach a resolution.

Old 12-09-2014, 05:46 PM   #29
Lucille
To: "Lucille @ FaunaClassifieds" <jackthesmack9000@comcast.net>
Sent: Tuesday, December 9, 2014 3:32:12 PM
Subject: Re: BOI

No, he has not taken care of me. Thank you for asking. Erik

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 9, 2014, at 9:33 AM, "Lucille @ FaunaClassifieds" <jackthesmack9000@comcast.net> wrote:

> This is a message from Lucille at FaunaClassifieds ( http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php ). The FaunaClassifieds owners cannot accept any responsibility for the contents of the email.
>
> To email Lucille, you can use this online form:
> http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...lmember&u=9283
>
> OR, by email:
> mailto:jackthesmack9000@comcast.net
>
> This is the message:
>
> Erik, I am following up on your BOI thread about ATC. Another thread was started and ATC has said he took care of you, did he do so? Thanks, Lucille
> http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=444291

Old 12-09-2014, 06:00 PM   #30
David Scarboro
Quote:
Originally Posted by parrotlady View Post
Yes, I read the original thread! Yes, I agree that things should of been done differently. Should have and could have is two different things. I hope both parties can learn from the incident. Yes, I have received DOA animals, does that leave a warm fuzzy feeling? I think you can answer that yourself. Don't make hasty judgements about other peoples feelings.

Again,I hope both parties can reach a resolution.
If you will read post 29, Andrew is now outed as a liar. And as far as judgements about you, I did not make any. I merely asked a question which you evidently did not understand.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!