A little miffed - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 10-27-2005, 11:58 PM   #21
missmymark
That is supposeds to be Yep not Yed....not even a word LOL. I'm tired I just got off work.....

Old 10-28-2005, 01:00 AM   #22
missmymark
Red face Whoo Hoo

He is shipping them out on Monday!!! I will get them Tues (which is great as I'm off that day) I'll be so glad when they get here....the weather is supposed to warm up some too so that is another plus.....I guess these things happen for a reason and now everything is falling into place.....

Old 10-28-2005, 10:53 AM   #23
Serpwidgets
Quote:
He is shipping them out on Monday!!!
That's great news. Let us know how they are when they arrive.

Quote:
My bank requires a credit/loan application before issuing a debit card. If a person has compromised credit or no credit they won't be issued a debit card.
Yeah, it really depends on the bank. Some banks will issue a debit card as a part of any checking account (some are called "check cards" but they're Visa/MC and work the same.) So if you want one, you can shop around and get one.

Old 10-29-2005, 10:45 AM   #24
Tears_and_Fangs
Heh, I feel for you....I sent a MO for a ball python a MONTHS ago and NEVER got it. >.<

Old 10-29-2005, 10:59 AM   #25
Cat_72
So glad to hear that he's finally shipping them ,will be even happier to hear when they are safely in your hands!

That's weird that your bank requires a credit check before you can get a debit card, since a debit transaction won't go through if there's no money in the bank account to cover it....but then so many banks have weird policies these days, I guess it shouldn't surprise me. You can set up Paypal to just do an instant transfer from your bank account without having a card of any sort. If you were to do it that way, I would suggest setting up a separate bank account just for that. I personally feel so much safer going through Paypal than just sending a money order.

Old 10-30-2005, 12:37 AM   #26
missmymark
Fangs, from someone on here (the classifeds that is)? How awful. I hate that for you. I am still anxious until my snakes get here!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!