AL Cortiz, BAD GUY - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-17-2008, 02:07 PM   #71
Wilomn
http://thereptileroom.org/forum/inde...opic=12323&hl=

Seems al is feeling the heat a bit. He also seems unable to fight his own fights.

Old 01-17-2008, 02:49 PM   #72
Wilomn
Well, it seem ol al does indeed have something to hide.

I posted on TRR, copied my post from here in fact, and he deleted it.

It violated no TRR rules.

It's kind of like throwing down the gauntlet al. You do realize that, don't you?

Old 01-17-2008, 03:40 PM   #73
Gary O
Hey Wes,

I know you went after the permit thing becuase Al does not have it Joe does. you want to catch him in a lie. You know I am a very upfront person.

Here is the way I see this thing

1) Al wanted some animals and imported them with a person that could.

2) Al gets ripped off. Not by Justyn but by the exporter.

3) Al sees that the airbill number is going to Justyn and he starts thinking "WHAT IS GOING ON"

4) Al contacts Justyn about this and Justyn says I will help if I can.

5) Al says cool. Becuase if I follow through with this. This exporter maybe shut down effecting your business. Justyn took this as a threat to him. It was not. It would just effect Justyn as this contact would be going through a tough time. nothing more. Justyn still thinks this is a threat to him

6) We have this thread and now poeple wanting to see paper work. When infact Justyn has nothing to do with this.

What will the paper work prove. Al said it is not his. It is not. Joe is not on trial either is Al or Justyn. people honestly need to step back and look at this.

Old 01-17-2008, 03:48 PM   #74
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary O
Hey Wes,

I know you went after the permit thing becuase Al does not have it Joe does. you want to catch him in a lie. You know I am a very upfront person.

Here is the way I see this thing

3) Al sees that the airbill number is going to Justyn and he starts thinking "WHAT IS GOING ON"

5) Al says cool. Becuase if I follow through with this. This exporter maybe shut down effecting your business. Justyn took this as a threat to him. It was not. It would just effect Justyn as this contact would be going through a tough time. nothing more. Justyn still thinks this is a threat to him

6) We have this thread and now poeple wanting to see paper work. When infact Justyn has nothing to do with this.

What will the paper work prove. Al said it is not his. It is not. Joe is not on trial either is Al or Justyn. people honestly need to step back and look at this.
gary, as I outlined, in great detail on your site, this isn't only about the permit.

I must say that I am abashed and sorry and just plain stupified that you of all people, if in fact it was you, deleted the thread I started about al.

He lied.

He did business with justyn, allowing him to do business on another site which al was staff on AS LONG AS al WAS BENIFITTING. When al got screwed, all of a sudden al felt the need to warn and protect the reptile community about and from justyn. Hmmmm, interesting timing there.

I posted in the thread al started on TRR, the one where he wimped out and asked TRR members to come here and support him, and he deleted my post, which violated NONE of the TRR rules.

I then started a thread, which also violated none of the TRR rules, outlining al and his lies and double standards and abuse of position to hide the lies and double standard and after you and I had several comments to each other that entire thread disappeared because the only conclusion one could come to when presented with all the evidence was that al was a liar, a double dealer, so to speak, and someone who would abuse his position of authority to hide his scumbaggitry.

Quit trying to make this about papers and look at the big picture. The fact that al said HE had the permits in hand, when in fact he did not, which is yet ANOTEHR lie, is of relevance but not the only fact of relevance.

He's shown a habit of lying, covering it up, using a heavy hand, complaining to his friends without giveing them all the facts, and abusing his authority.

He's a scumbag. He's a liar.

Old 01-17-2008, 03:51 PM   #75
Wilomn
I just had contact with Gary. He said he did NOT delete the thread I started. I must conclude that it was al, trying to hide the facts again.

Gary, my appologies. I am SO glad you did not do that. You have no idea.

Old 01-17-2008, 03:59 PM   #76
Wilomn
I wonder who, since I don't think Gary would, has disabled my ability to make posts over on TRR?

I wonder who is a mod over there, cough al cough, that has something he wants to hide?

I wonder if this was a wise move on his part.

Where's the permit old man.

Old 01-17-2008, 04:08 PM   #77
fishmich
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
Well, it seem ol al does indeed have something to hide.

I posted on TRR, copied my post from here in fact, and he deleted it.

It violated no TRR rules.

It's kind of like throwing down the gauntlet al. You do realize that, don't you?
maybe it was deleted because trr is one of the few sites that are worth visiting and it doesnt need this kind of garbage. i dont know al personally, but i know he has a good rep and i dont see how people see him as a bad guy. i dont think any of this in any will affect his good name. justyn on the other hand does have a bad rep and although it doesnt seem like hes done anything wrong this time, i cant figure out why hes got all worked up over this. what al did at the shhs site is what he should have done. his job their is to protect people who visit the classified section from possible problems and thats what he did. to me it just seems this like this is way bigger than it should be and bringing it here will probably prove to be much worse for justyn than it will for al. it seems to me that al is a trustworthy guy and is well respected in the venomous community, i doubt any of this will change that.
~bill

Old 01-17-2008, 04:08 PM   #78
Gary O
Well again Wes ASSumes things before he knows the facts. Starts posting half cocked and makes himself look like a fool.

I did not delete one thing over there. I get home from work and guess what I have an PM from you. Someone that does not visit my site that often. Complaining something got deleted. I see you posted it again. I even replied to the new thread. Saying that you calling names and EVERYONE else calling names was not going to fly. That is all I did. If a mod or an admin felt that post needed deleted becuase of the name calling then cool.

name calling will not happen. the only reason you want over there was to cuase chaos on another site.

My outline above is what happened. Both peoples stories line right up with it.

Do I know what happend on the venomous site. NOPE. I do not care either. As Their site admins already handled it. I do not tell other admins what to do. They handled it the way they wanted to.

If Al said he had the permits he messed up and he also said he did not have them. IN THIS VERY THREAD! He said he did not have them. So if he did say that in an email or where ever you seen this he already admitted he did not.

You dive into these things so hard sometimes. This time you messed up Wes. Accusing me of something I did not do. I am reading PM after PM and email after email over this. you DRAGGING someone else into it. You assuming stuff untill you hit on something. That is what you are doing.

"this person did it"

"no no this person did"

"no no no this person did"

Bro really I like you. I think you are good people but damn man. Really, Look at this.....

6) We have this thread and now poeple wanting to see paper work. When infact Justyn has nothing to do with this

That is the deal........... That is what I see. I see niether person i nthe wrong.

How did permits come into this? The only and I MEAN ONLY other thing I see you might and I say MIGHT have a leg to stand on is the ads on the venomous site. But you do not know the details. I do not know the details. I can not comment on them. And I am not going to email the admins of that site to ask them. If they felt wrong doing was done then they will act on it.

Should I say wes you are a scumbag for going off on my brother that time he said we get Hypo False Water Cobras for 35 bucks. You went off half cocked there to. Sometimes mistakes are made. You backed right off when I came in and posted the pics and said yes I get them at that prise. But when my brother said it man there was no way...and he was just lieing about it.

Also how someone gets their animals should not even matter. Al and Joe both would not be importing illegaly. As they would be caught pretty fast lol.

So Al's only sin is Doing business with Justyn then not going around praising him. Then when he is ripped off he asked Justyn about it as the airbill # he was given was being shipped to Justyn. So Al questioned it. About the ads. It could have been bad timing. But like I said I can not comment on it as I am not the site owner.

Old 01-17-2008, 04:11 PM   #79
Gary O
I am sorry everyone but I have to go do something away from the PC. I can not be here.

I will be back.

Old 01-17-2008, 05:19 PM   #80
nora
Wes why is it that you're always right and everyone's wrong?

The thing is that Joe had been talking to the same exporter long before Al had any knowledge of it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!