Mice Direct - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-09-2006, 12:11 PM   #1
SDBoa
Mice Direct

Has anyone bought any feeders from Mice Direct? Thanks.

Old 09-09-2006, 12:21 PM   #2
SPJ
I tried a few times. You need to send them the order info to get a total but they never responded.
I gave up and stuck with RodenPro.

Old 09-09-2006, 01:29 PM   #3
matt rand
yes, recently...

they recently had a sale on rats and i ordered several hundred. $0.50 for weaned rats -- good deal, however, they were the size of most suppliers' rat pups and i thought they seemed underweight.

otherwise good service, came quickly, and all arrived frozen.

matt

Old 09-09-2006, 04:39 PM   #4
jglass38
I just got an order recently and everything was perfect. 100 weaned rats and 100 small rats and all in perfect condition and at the best prices I have found!

Old 09-09-2006, 04:41 PM   #5
Scott Nellis
Talking I just received an order from them last week...

They had a sale on medium rats, so I ordered a few hundred of them. They came UPS 3 day ground and were very well packed and still frozen solid. The size of the rats were consistant and they looked good. Customer service was great! They had a problem with the shipping costs being a lot more than what I was originally quoted, so we split the additional cost. Other than the high shipping costs (the order was over 200 lbs), I'm very pleased with the quality of the rodents. Now, if they vacuum packed everything, it would be even better!

Scott Nellis

Old 09-09-2006, 07:04 PM   #6
Lucille
I've been using Big Cheese but decided to try Mice Direct because their sale prices make the rodent cost very competitive. Big Cheese vacuum packs and puts the rodents on trays, Mice Direct puts them in bags and squishes out the air manually. I have had no freezer burn so far and my order was sent out promptly. Mice Direct is always running some sort of sale, it seems, so they are doing their best to be competitive, in a competitive market.

Old 09-09-2006, 10:06 PM   #7
snakeman56
I purchased several hundred weaned rats recently, during their sale. The box was misplaced by UPS and trying to get an answer from UPS was sorry. Well Mice Direct was very responsive and followed up with me to make sure I was satisfied with the order. The rats were frozen solid even thou it was shipped 3 day ground. There was even some dry ice still in the box. They packed the rats very well and I am satisfied with the product.

Tom Sierra

Old 09-10-2006, 10:29 AM   #8
Chris Olson
I switch back and forth from Rodent Pro to Mice Direct depending on who is out of the least number of products that I need. Mice Direct is VERY responsive and sincere about making sure you're happy with your order. I would like to use them more, but they are always out of stuff....

Chris

Old 09-10-2006, 09:33 PM   #9
jnjreptile
We have done a few orders with mice direct. We always receive the rodents right on time, frozen and great quality. We also place the order on line without any problems. They also have the best prices around. $0.08 per pink you cant go wrong. I would reccomend them to anyone.

J&J Reptiles

Old 09-10-2006, 11:51 PM   #10
Joejr14
I'm amazed that people are still buying RP product. I'm a firm believer that with feeders, you totally get what you pay for.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!