Good Guy Eric Haug Pets-A-Plenty in Hockley Texas - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-08-2010, 05:58 PM   #1
hupababy_83
Thumbs up Eric Haug Pets-A-Plenty in Hockley Texas

I live in California, many many MANY miles from Texas. I was looking for a leachie so when my friend told me her friend Eric had a pet store and he had leachies I was kinda like "ok but what condition?" of course I never said that in the same hour of first hearing about the leachie I put a a down payment on one. I recieved pictures of my leachie and updates on him almost every day. When he finally arrived via UPS, he was packaged perfectly, was not strssed Nd was the healthiest, happiest, plumpest leachie baby ever! Eric takes great pride in and care of the animals in his store. Si Fu (my baby leachie) was handled everyday and is very tame when he came to me. He even eats CGD off my finger tip, because Eric makes sure his animals are handled. I recommend Eric to anyone who wants a happy healthy reptile! In fact I
always in his shop via friends cell phone looking for new animals. Eric is happy to answer any questions I have and those are alot! Once again I recommend Eric Haug from pets-a-plenty in Hockley Texas to anyone local or thru out the USA. His web site is www.ultimatereptiles.com I will post pics as soon as I get home.

Old 03-08-2010, 06:11 PM   #2
hupababy_83
Sorry about typos and skipped lines.

Old 03-08-2010, 08:27 PM   #3
hupababy_83
My happy, healthy, perfect Si Fu

Old 03-08-2010, 08:37 PM   #4
Iraqvet
Thats a cute little guy, or girl lol..I am glad you got treated right,and put up some pics..I read your post earlier before the pics, and I was like "what on earth is a leachie" lol..

Old 03-08-2010, 08:41 PM   #5
hupababy_83
a leachie is a huge gecko from the caladonia island LOL they are also know as the giant geckos or the rhacodactylus leachianus I believe. My spelling is most likely off. Eric sold me a gem of a baby, and i will always be thankful for it. He is a good guy.

Old 03-09-2010, 12:08 AM   #6
Archie Bottoms
a chain of islands

Old 03-09-2010, 12:30 AM   #7
hupababy_83
Yeah, I have terrible typos, my friend Kris is always teasing me about them LOL There should have been an "s" at the end of my island LOL shhhh dont tell her or she'll never let me live it down

Old 03-09-2010, 01:22 AM   #8
Kita
And you used cell phone pictures?! lol

Hopefully my comments count since I now help him sell online and in his store. 3 years ago I bought my first Crested Geckos from Eric at his Houston store back when I only got to see him a few times a year before he opened the Hockley store right where by me. Now I stop in after my college class at least twice a week and help out cleaning and selling animals while I can only buy feeder for the animals I already have.

Eric is incredibly patient to all customers, answering even the silliest of questions often with a lot of humor. He has numerous animals on display including local venomous for people to learn to recognize and identify, and many customers can pay to feed. He makes educational trips to schools as well.

Old 03-09-2010, 01:25 AM   #9
hupababy_83
Kris what's wrong with my cell phone pics? Lol man your evil!

Old 03-12-2010, 03:08 PM   #10
sillygeck
Eric is the person that got me hooked on my reptiles.
I now own several different animals from snakes, to geckos and even a turtle. The only bad thing is that his store is way to close to home and I have a tough time not spending all of my money there.
The animals are always in good shape and obviously well taken care of. Add to that the fact that he is never to busy to answer any questions, and it makes him the real deal in my book!
Very genuine. And always stands behind his word.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!