Good Guy Dave Colling - Rainbows - R - Us - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-12-2014, 07:31 PM   #21
SophieD
I bought a Brazilian Rainbow Boa from Dave, after having a sour experience with Backwater Reptiles. To start with, communication with Dave was excellent. He returned my call on a Sunday, and the next day the snake was safely shipped. FedEx was late with the delivery on Tuesday, so Dave contacted them to inquiry.
He was extremely attentive and caring, easy to talk to, but the best part was the gorgeous snake that came out of the package, a little beauty, perfectly healthy. She is very friendly, testimony of having been handled with lots of love while in Dave's care. There is no doubt that my next purchase will be from him as well. Highly recommended!

Old 05-16-2017, 01:17 PM   #22
lmnels22
Just got my first BRB from Dave Colling and I am so impressed by him. You can tell he really cares about the well being of the animals. Not every vendor contacts you to make sure the snake is safe and healthy when it arrives, or gives you a feeding record. Customer service is great, and my new boa is absolutely gorgeous!! I would absolutely get another boa from him and I hope one day I do!

Old 05-16-2017, 05:46 PM   #23
Herpin Man
I agree, Dave does a great job.
I bought a boa from him as a Xmas gift for my son. Dave went out of his way to get the snake to me on one of the last possible shipping days of the season. Communication was great- he even worked on a Sunday- and the snake arrived in great condition, and with a care sheet enclosed.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!