Bad Guy Scammed by Andrew Michael Popp Las Vegas, NV - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-21-2017, 07:41 PM   #81
calebroad
Andrew Popp is probably on here thinking, wow, I totally shafted Chris Davis, and the BOI warriors are defending me.

Maybe this is why the trollers keep trolling, and the scammers keep scamming

Old 01-21-2017, 07:49 PM   #82
juliasara
I haven't seen anyone defend a scammer. You haven't even posted the proof you keep saying you have. Would you believe me if I said someone scammed me just because I said so? Or if someone accused you of being a scammer would you want people to believe them just because they said so?

Old 01-21-2017, 07:58 PM   #83
calebroad
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliasara View Post
I haven't seen anyone defend a scammer. You haven't even posted the proof you keep saying you have. Would you believe me if I said someone scammed me just because I said so? Or if someone accused you of being a scammer would you want people to believe them just because they said so?
I understand, those who chose not to believe me have every right. So that's no problem. I have to sign off for tonight. Have a great one!

Old 01-21-2017, 09:28 PM   #84
Lucille
I think this entire thread is one big bluff contrived to bully Popp into a refund after Chris had buyer's remorse.
I think Popp (smartly) isn't taking the bait and doesn't believe the coy implications of unseen, likely nonexistent evidence, and I look forward to seeing what happens Wednesday, if anything happens at all.

Old 01-21-2017, 09:38 PM   #85
calebroad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I think this entire thread is one big bluff contrived to bully Popp into a refund after Chris had buyer's remorse.
I think Popp (smartly) isn't taking the bait and doesn't believe the coy implications of unseen, likely nonexistent evidence, and I look forward to seeing what happens Wednesday, if anything happens at all.
I think Lucille is in desperate need of attention, with nothing better to do, than hopp from BOI thread to BOI thread, causing ugly nasty trouble, your no better than Andrew Popp.

This person has finally admitted, after lying, that these are the same turtles posted on Fauna back in July as non het, this person has sent me turtles that are about thirty percent smaller than advertised, this person is a convict, this person refused to honor the money back guarantee, this person has admitted they are not het for snow and caramel, and that he made that up because he was desperate for money, and this person has scammed me out of $6,000.00 cash. And this person agreed to refund the money after I caught his crime - and now has backed out of that too.

And you are on here defending him, because likely nobody else will talk to you, so you come on here making outrageous comments, seeking attention. For god sakes, I am suing the crook, and I will put him in jail if possible, and buyers remorse - fine, im about to put about $50k in to pursuing Scales N Tails and Andrew Popp.

Im gonna bite my tongue Lucille - you are obviously in desperate need of attention. Jesus, leave it alone, your only fishing for comments and feuds, get a dog

Old 01-21-2017, 09:41 PM   #86
calebroad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I am getting off this post until Wednesday after court, since there is a rampant snarling vicious attack dog on here, trying to cause trouble.

Troll on Lucille, but troll with others, Im not listening to your trolling.

Old 01-21-2017, 10:24 PM   #87
bobcochran
Truth

Chris, I hope everything you say is the truth and you are going to Las Vegas armed with all the evidence you say you have. I understand that you would not show all evidence on this forum until after the court appearance.
Good Luck!

Old 01-21-2017, 10:37 PM   #88
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by calebroad View Post

I can post whatever then I have to show it all again in court. What is the point of keeping me answering questions - I'm not being rude but are you guys busy?
What may or may not happen in court doesn't really help those reading this thread and wanting verifiable facts. I've simply read enough of your posts to have come to the conclusion that you're not a particularly honest person, in the sense that your presented interpretation of events tends to be skewed in a notably self-serving direction that doesn't always jibe with how a more objective person may see them. Naturally, I find myself wondering if this is yet another situation where that's the case. Your comments about 'trolling' and us 'supporting' Andrew are examples of the aforementioned behavior. You've made a bunch of very specific claims; you've corroborated very few of them - despite your stated intentions of laying down ALL evidence here.

I'm just trying to gauge your credibility. I'd like to see as much truth come to light as possible. Since you're the only directly-related party who's participating here, and you'd previously caught my attention, of course I'm going to be focusing on you and expecting you to follow through with various statements that you've made. I'm not remotely supporting Andrew or anyone else; I'm just suspecting that the truth lies much closer to the middle than you'd have us believe.

But go ahead, cite some 'attack dog' as your justification for taking your ball and going home without presenting all you claim to have. Guess we'll just have to draw our own inferences, based on the kind of people who we've seen play that very same card over the years.

Old 01-21-2017, 10:42 PM   #89
calebroad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangthane View Post
What may or may not happen in court doesn't really help those reading this thread and wanting verifiable facts. I've simply read enough of your posts to have come to the conclusion that you're not a particularly honest person, in the sense that your presented interpretation of events tends to be skewed in a notably self-serving direction that doesn't always jibe with how a more objective person may see them. Naturally, I find myself wondering if this is yet another situation where that's the case. Your comments about 'trolling' and us 'supporting' Andrew are examples of the aforementioned behavior. You've made a bunch of very specific claims; you've corroborated very few of them - despite your stated intentions of laying down ALL evidence here.

I'm just trying to gauge your credibility. I'd like to see as much truth come to light as possible. Since you're the only directly-related party who's participating here, and you'd previously caught my attention, of course I'm going to be focusing on you and expecting you to follow through with various statements that you've made. I'm not remotely supporting Andrew or anyone else; I'm just suspecting that the truth lies much closer to the middle than you'd have us believe.

But go ahead, cite some 'attack dog' as your justification for taking your ball and going home without presenting all you claim to have. Guess we'll just have to draw our own inferences, based on the kind of people who we've seen play that very same card over the years.

I'm very sorry, the stress is getting to me. And I need to just get off this post. - I will check in with you guys Wednesday after court.

I only had the best intentions

Chris Davis

Old 01-22-2017, 07:03 AM   #90
Lucille
Quote:
I am getting off this post until Wednesday after court, since there is a rampant snarling vicious attack dog on here, trying to cause trouble.

Troll on Lucille, but troll with others, Im not listening to your trolling.
You seem to be unable to courteously deal with anyone who has different views, who seeks to ask questions or asks you to post the evidence you said you would post. And, the stakes are high. The reputations of Tails N Scales, who appear to be innocent of wrongdoing and Popp, where you are avoiding answering questions about the pictures in the ad, are being discussed by you without the evidence you say you have.

Here, to show that this is far from the first time you have nastily lashed out at those asking reasonable questions, is a quote of you talking to one of our moderators:

Chris Davis <spymart007@yahoo.com>
Feb 16 at 6:53 PM

To

Nickolas Anastasiou

Message body
You are not, and never will be on my level.

You do not have a great rep yourself as it turns out.

Take your subadult half inbred turtle and shove it.

You will never be on my level. You were lucky just be speaking with me.

Have fun living in your mommas basement and don't contact me again.

And just pray I don't come across you in person one day

Chris

In this thread:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=565731

Quote:
2. I am flying out on Tuesday, staying a Caesars, and meeting with the District Attorney at 10:30am (Vegas time) on Wednesday.
There will be no court or disposition Wednesday, you are going for a discussion, if indeed you go at all. And of course, if you do go, any reports by you of what transpired will have to be filtered through whatever level of credibility a reader chooses to give you.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!