Bad Guy United Morphs - Nick Runde - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-03-2014, 08:06 AM   #41
Snake-Queen
The hand in the photo is that of a younger person.

The "blood" is too red and too wet.

Old 04-03-2014, 08:24 AM   #42
ClarkT
Yes he texted the pics. The pics are definitely of the box I used to ship, and that's definitely the mojave that I shipped him. It's quite obvious that he's trying to scam me. I'm quite certain that he doesn't own blackheads. At this point, I'd just like to recover my animals, as I'm 99.99% certain that they're still alive. I just don't know how I'm going to be able to go about that...

I don't know if emailing him would do anything. Maybe telling him that if he'll just send the snakes back in good condition, I won't press charges or call authorities? Who knows. Scammers/crooks like this don't seem to care about any threats.

Old 04-03-2014, 08:31 AM   #43
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClarkT View Post
Yes he texted the pics. The pics are definitely of the box I used to ship, and that's definitely the mojave that I shipped him. It's quite obvious that he's trying to scam me. I'm quite certain that he doesn't own blackheads. At this point, I'd just like to recover my animals, as I'm 99.99% certain that they're still alive. I just don't know how I'm going to be able to go about that...

I don't know if emailing him would do anything. Maybe telling him that if he'll just send the snakes back in good condition, I won't press charges or call authorities? Who knows. Scammers/crooks like this don't seem to care about any threats.
Pleading with someone you feel is a scammer to mend his ways has a very low chance of bearing fruit.
Slamming him with a lot of publicity everywhere for his allegation that he videotaped an act of animal cruelty and asking that charges be brought against the alleged perpetrators of the cruelty may bring results.

Old 04-03-2014, 08:34 AM   #44
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Pleading with someone you feel is a scammer to mend his ways has a very low chance of bearing fruit.

Slamming him with a lot of publicity everywhere for his allegation that he videotaped an act of animal cruelty and asking that charges be brought against the alleged perpetrators of the cruelty may bring results.

I agree. Call the police in his town, give them his address and tell them his neighbors killed "your" pet snakes in a box and you want to press charges.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 04-03-2014, 12:06 PM   #45
Shiari
For the photo skeptics, while I hope you are right...

Dead snakes move for quite some time. I had a hatchling corn die during pipping (enlarged heart, and other deformities). Despite being dead, with the heart visibly not beating and being able to manipulate the jaws and tongue, the body of the snake would respond to touch for up to 12 hours. It was the creepiest thing I've ever seen.

There was also a show on animal planet (can't remember the name) that had an episode where the animal control folks found a decapitated snake that had been there 6 hours and it still was moving.

Old 04-03-2014, 01:58 PM   #46
AbsoluteApril
When I first saw those photos yesterday I thought they looked fake as well, glad others saw it. The snake doesn't look damaged at all, looks like someome put jelly on it, the blood on the bag also looks fake. I could be wrong of course, but it looks like someone is trying to get away with staging fake doas.

Old 04-03-2014, 02:25 PM   #47
misthold
I get shot for badly worded post.. Hope this is Clear..

CALL animal control, call the local police department.. abuse of any animal is not cool ...but since he "has evidence of it" making a claim of it.. I would go there personally.. what happened at his house does not make your claim on your animals in trade not valid.. as stated before..
However..
Seems there is a lot more than you expected on this one..

there IS a link between early animal abuse and some severe violence in people.. keep this in mind and may prove a more serious situation or consideration on your case.. SHOULD get some attention.. not only ACO but PD attention. this is no longer just I got screwed you but a wider concern..on possible issues mental either his or the "kids" involved..

Sad.. I do find the picture questionable not the color but volume.. also not one mention dear god I have sick kids in my area and taking steps or reporting this VERY TELLING..

traumatic injuries don't bleed that much.. Seen animals run over by a car with less blood.. heck even reptiles attacked and injured by dogs (Do some rehab) that they don't bleed that much.. I HOPE it is fake because about the only way to get that kind of blood is to purpose cut an animal to bleed out..

what that means.. well I hope it is fake, but if not either his, or the "kids" state of mind is in question... sick!

Old 04-03-2014, 02:49 PM   #48
aSnakeLovinBabe
I would bet money on the fact that the snake in the picture is alive and well, and probably really confused too.

The snake looks alert, aware, and as if it is about to right itself. There are no injuries on it, it's not limp, it isn't mangled and that "blood" certainly isn't real.... You can tell he is a kid because he actually thinks any of that CRAP is going to work. You have been scammed.... Don't let the little brat get away with it! If he is willing to do all of this to scam you out of your snakes.... Think about how well he WON'T care for the animals properly. Poor snakes

Old 04-03-2014, 06:02 PM   #49
Anglerfl386
Man. So sorry about your trade gone bad. I agree with everyone about that mojo still being alive. That straight up looks like jelly to me and that box def doesn't look like it's been beat in enough to kill a snake. This kid def need to be taught a lesson. Need to weed out the scammers and liars before they get too deep into the hobby. My condolences my friend and I hope things get made right for you

Old 04-03-2014, 06:03 PM   #50
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
Blood on cloth bag looks too red!
I agree. Looks staged. The blood on the finger looks like it was freshly dropped with an eyedropper or dipped. Not a smear as if from rubbing on a stained bag.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
dakota leto, dakota runde, nick runde, united morphs