Bad Guy United Morphs - Nick Runde - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-03-2014, 06:08 PM   #51
laterob
That little 'run' of blood on the bag is wrong, too. Not from saturation or direct contact...that's from pouring or dripping onto the bag. Look again and you'll see what I mean...a little rivulet separate from the big soaked spot.

I am thinking it was poured on.

Old 04-03-2014, 06:21 PM   #52
Chris Kennard
If a snake was bludgeoned as claimed, wouldn't the bag be stained with urine and fecal matter?

Old 04-03-2014, 06:24 PM   #53
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by laterob View Post
That little 'run' of blood on the bag is wrong, too. Not from saturation or direct contact...that's from pouring or dripping onto the bag. Look again and you'll see what I mean...a little rivulet separate from the big soaked spot.

I am thinking it was poured on.

I saw that too. That shouldn't be there.
In addition, if the snake was in the back when that happened, the blood wouldn't be pooled, it'd be all over the bag from its thrashing.

If this had happened to me, I'd call everyone I could think of, including his parent(s).

Wish I was closer, I'd go get your snakes back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 04-03-2014, 07:29 PM   #54
Pasodama
Don't know if this will prove useful, to you, or not.
However, the following is listed in the white pages:

Francie & James Marin
9195 Diamondhead Dr.
Dexter, IA 50070-7502
515-523-2407

Old 04-03-2014, 07:52 PM   #55
ClarkT
I sure appreciate all of your help. I've contacted the Guthrie county sheriff department. I'm not sure it's going to go anywhere with them. They don't seem all that willing to look much into it. I'll keep trying with them.

Dakota did visit this thread today, though, and he did send another email:

"You are a f*&$ing idiot that u'd say that on fauna classifieds and make a whole post about the company ur f*&$ing dumb as s#!%

Sent from my iPhone"

Such an articulate response sure has me shaking in my boots. I did reply:
"Call me all the names you want. Why are you scamming me? Prove that you're not
scamming me, and send me the blackheads. Or, send me back my snakes. It's so
obvious from that picture that the snake is not dead, nor hurt. Send me a pic of
all three dead snakes and I'll believe you. It's now 3 days later and no pics of
them?

You're right, that I'm an idiot for trusting that you'd do this trade without
scamming. My bad, I guess.

And what company are you referring to? United Morphs? PROVE IT! Send my snakes
back! Send me some pics! Send pics of the "neighbors" vandalizing the box. Send
evidence. Answer your phone. Nobody who is trying to be honest and straight
forward would even think of not answering, or not providing real evidence. Hold
the "dead" snakes by their tails all together. Let me see that they hang like
limp noodles -- like snakes do when they're dead, not curled like the photo you
sent me. Don't just show some red colored snake bag, show me the snakes. Duh...
It's really not that difficult. Go on fauna yourself and defend it by posting
evidence.

Really, though, just send me my snakes back, or send me the pair of blackheads.
End of story. It's not rocket science.
-Clark"

I'm coming up short at finding an animal control agency, or pet rescue people that may be willing to help. I'm pretty bummed about this, but it just seems that there's no winning against the bad guy...

Old 04-03-2014, 07:55 PM   #56
ClarkT
Glad to know that name and phone number. Maybe it'll help. (Nobody answers..surprise). In the age of caller ID, nobody answers an unknown number from out of state, lol.

Old 04-03-2014, 08:25 PM   #57
David Scarboro
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClarkT View Post
Send me a pic of
all three dead snakes and I'll believe you.
I absolutely would NOT tell that to the idiot!!!

Old 04-03-2014, 08:39 PM   #58
nickolasanastasiou
Does he have a screen name on here?

This will follow him around. It would be a smart move to send you what he owes you or return the snakes you sent him. I am not sure he has the capability to make a smart move, but that would be it.

Old 04-03-2014, 09:05 PM   #59
ClarkT
I too worry that he might just kill the snakes. At this point, I don't think he has killed them. I wonder if he planned on just reselling them, or if he already has, or what it is he has in mind.

If this thread keeps him from doing it again, then that's at least one victory against him. If he sends me a pair of blackheads, although it's not likely, I'd request that the thread be taken down.

Again, Thank you all for your help so far.

Old 04-03-2014, 09:08 PM   #60
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClarkT View Post
I too worry that he might just kill the snakes. At this point, I don't think he has killed them. I wonder if he planned on just reselling them, or if he already has, or what it is he has in mind.

If this thread keeps him from doing it again, then that's at least one victory against him. If he sends me a pair of blackheads, although it's not likely, I'd request that the thread be taken down.

Again, Thank you all for your help so far.
This thread will never be removed. Good thing too, it is a permanent record of both you and Runde. How could you be so willing to turn your back on the community that is trying to help you, and be willing to get the thread removed (ain't gonna happen) if you get what you want?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
dakota leto, dakota runde, nick runde, united morphs