2009 offspring: Moonglow, Snow, Sunglow, Ghost, Albino, Anery, DH Sunglow & hets! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2009, 01:41 AM   #1
cyber
2009 offspring: Moonglow, Snow, Sunglow, Ghost, Albino, Anery, DH Sunglow & hets!

We produced everything listed here & each have shed at least once & fed a minimum of 5 times. Parents & Genetics are guaranteed and come with signed paperwork. These are all Kahl line Albinos. All PH is probable het (66%)offspring.

MOONGLOWS: 1.0 $3200 (he is our holdback)
SNOWS: 1.0 $900 ***pending***
CORAL SUNGLOWS: 0.1 $550 ***pending***
DH Coral Sunglows: 0.1 $150 (Coral Sunglow X EBV Special) ***SOLD***
Anery PH Albino: 1.1 $175 (Ghost het Moonglow X Anery het Snow)

Please call/email with questions, or for a package discount. No calls after 9pm EST. Individual photos available for serious inquiries. Reasonable payment plans ok. Will deliver to NARBC Anaheim & thanks for looking!

-Chuck
chuck.gibbs@gmail.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-09-2009, 02:09 AM   #2
JoeRas
In the second picture down, which one is the snow and which one is moon?

Old 08-10-2009, 12:29 AM   #3
cyber
The moonglow has the "cleaner" pattern.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-13-2009, 03:35 AM   #4
RedTAILPAT
Hi i was wondering if you would trade for a 7 foot het albino burmese python for a snow.

Old 08-13-2009, 01:10 PM   #5
Muscle Morph Constrictors
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedTAILPAT View Post
Hi i was wondering if you would trade for a 7 foot het albino burmese python for a snow.

Old 08-13-2009, 02:49 PM   #6
xrayeric1993
Why so rude?

I'm not sure why anyone feels like it is acceptable to be rude to another person's post or offer. I agree the het albino burmese python is not equal to the value of the snow boa. However, it is not acceptable to respond in such a rude manner. Perhaps the person does not truly know the value of a het albino burmese and needs a little education. And who knows, maybe the person you insult today is tomorrows potential customer with money in hand. I had a personal experience on this website when I offered $500 for a bumble bee ball python. I know it is a low offer, but that is all I was willing to spend at the time. They responded with an "absolutely not!" when I asked him to contact me only if he was willing to accept my offer. I sent him a P.M. explaining in a professional manner why I thought the response was inappropriate and unprofessional. He responded with "a low ball offer deserves the response." A few weeks later this same breeder offered bumble bees for $550 because they "were moving". They also offered caramel albinos for $1000. I assure you I wanted to (and had the funds) to purchase these animals. But, as a direct result of the rather rude P.M., I will not purchase from this breeder. I ask everyone to respond in an appropriate and professional manner. After all, if we fight among ourselves and are divided, how do we expect to beat the impending legistlation that will negatively impact our hobby?

Old 08-14-2009, 01:22 AM   #7
cebethel
Quote:
Originally Posted by xrayeric1993 View Post
I'm not sure why anyone feels like it is acceptable to be rude to another person's post or offer. I agree the het albino burmese python is not equal to the value of the snow boa. However, it is not acceptable to respond in such a rude manner. Perhaps the person does not truly know the value of a het albino burmese and needs a little education. And who knows, maybe the person you insult today is tomorrows potential customer with money in hand. I had a personal experience on this website when I offered $500 for a bumble bee ball python. I know it is a low offer, but that is all I was willing to spend at the time. They responded with an "absolutely not!" when I asked him to contact me only if he was willing to accept my offer. I sent him a P.M. explaining in a professional manner why I thought the response was inappropriate and unprofessional. He responded with "a low ball offer deserves the response." A few weeks later this same breeder offered bumble bees for $550 because they "were moving". They also offered caramel albinos for $1000. I assure you I wanted to (and had the funds) to purchase these animals. But, as a direct result of the rather rude P.M., I will not purchase from this breeder. I ask everyone to respond in an appropriate and professional manner. After all, if we fight among ourselves and are divided, how do we expect to beat the impending legistlation that will negatively impact our hobby?
This person has wanted to trade the het albino burmese in 2 other snow boa ads here...............shouldn't take THAT long to figure out that they are no where NEAR equal value.

Old 08-23-2009, 12:12 AM   #8
crikey7
hello HI do you still have the albinos and do you ship to PUERTO RICO? and how much are they with shipping?

AJ

Old 08-23-2009, 06:55 PM   #9
oscarcolino2710
Hey how much for the sunglow to 11368

Old 08-23-2009, 08:35 PM   #10
robert.tucker1
he i was wondering are the DH Coral Sunglows: 0.1 $150 (Coral Sunglow X EBV Special)
hypos het hypo that means dh right im not a 100% shure and i was wondering if so do you have any males and what was shipping to 10308 thanks alot for your time

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread