What Men Are Good For: - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 01-08-2005, 07:28 PM   #1
Lucille
What Men Are Good For:

I love gardening, and power tools, and using power tools in the garden. I went over to a friend's house this morning and cut down a whole hedge of horrible red tip photinias for her with my reciprocal saw. THEN I went to (my fave store) Home Depot and they had a gas edger on sale which I had to have it so it came home with me.

Spent the whole day doing yard work, trimming trees and rose bushes, and still have lots more to do tomorrow but my poor muscles, back and legs, are killing me.

When I used to have husbands around (one at a time) (before I divorced them) I would take a nice hot bath and let them massage my back and relax me after all my yardwork.

I give a truly celestial backrub myself, but after a day of gardening I would be selfish and just accept their ministrations.

Now I got no husbands since I got rid of all of them. Sigh. LOL. But those nice backrubs are definitely what men are good for......

Are any of the rest of y'all back massage fans?

Old 01-08-2005, 08:01 PM   #2
sirenofthestorm
I've had a mixed bag of experiences with men giving backrubs, but that's probably due to how screwed up my spinal alignment is since I haven't been going to a chiropractor for nearly 4 years. I've had male coworkers completely screw my back up, and I've had dates relax me with strong hands.

Men are also good for oil pans. I have everything else I need to change my oil, except a suitable driveway and an oil pan, which many males have readily available.

Old 01-08-2005, 09:09 PM   #3
Boidaddic14
lol i was born with the skills of giving good foot massages its funny cause all my sisters girlfriends (who are like 19) pay me 2 bucks a foot for massages lol hey it pays for a couple rats a week

Old 01-08-2005, 10:04 PM   #4
robin d.
i thought this was multiple choice or a poll.... bummer

Old 01-09-2005, 01:50 AM   #5
thecobrakid
Oh MY!?!?!

Female chauvinism? Lady pig-o-try? Can we all say, "OINK"? Is this ALL that men are good for? Are we just "chopped liver"? "Sliced pizza"? "Just rub my back and take your ass out to the curb"!

LOL

My direct response to THIS is that "men and backrubs" are like "men and other things". It's about selection. You get what you pay for. Men that WANT to give you good back rubs.......will. They will enjoy it too. It's also about reciprocation. Afterall, (hope I don't get any warning points for this) the best back rubbers aren't in it to please themselves.......but their partner.

Touche'

JS

Old 01-09-2005, 02:22 AM   #6
BallPyFan
Bed Partner gives wonderful massages...not just back massages, but from scalp-to-toe massages. Sometimes I consider it excellent foreplay, other times I just doze off because it relaxes me so much. So yes, I looooove a good massage.

The other things men are good for? Lifting objects over 20 lbs (I have a bad back and can't lift above that) and for getting things off the top shelf so I don't have to dig up the stepstool. Yeah, I'm kinda short too.

Old 01-09-2005, 05:16 AM   #7
sirenofthestorm
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecobrakid
You get what you pay for. Men that WANT to give you good back rubs.......will. They will enjoy it too. It's also about reciprocation.
Truer words were never spoken!!!!! Reciprocation goes a long way with me, cause I don't expect anything I'm not willing to give myself.
That being said, on people with back problems, there is a level of skill/knowledge required that all the good intentions in the world can't make up for. Locking the muscles in the wrong position is a bad idea, so a full body massage from the scalp to the arms to the legs would be a better idea.

Old 01-09-2005, 09:50 AM   #8
TooManyBurmese
Thumbs down

Thanks guys, just when I was starting to feel content with being single, you have to bring up my all time favorite thing, scalp massages. I swear, if someone gives me a scalp massage I am relaxed for days.... purr]

And you can't give yourself a scalp massage, and you can't ask a friend to do it. You need a boy/girlfriend.

..... and just when I was finally accepting being single.......

thanks a lot :P

Old 01-09-2005, 11:26 AM   #9
Gregg M
I cant speak for all the guys but I can tell you what I am good for.....

1 making a woman feel like a woman

2 humpin

3 cooking

4 humpin

5 I can build stuff

6 humpin

7 My back rubs are ok but I give a killer foot massage..... I can work a chic into jello if she puts her feet in my lap....

8 I bet you thought I was gonna say humpin again....LOL

Old 01-09-2005, 11:56 AM   #10
ms_terese
My hubby is wonderful with massages, but he has so many other attributes that one doesn't even make the Top Ten!

If you have a man that's only good for backrubs, hire a masseuse and save yourself the trouble!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!