Bad Guy jsoldier1(Joseph jenkins) NEW Thread - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-10-2010, 05:00 PM   #21
zzilikebudzz
Also, I offered not to make the bad guy thread if he took care of this. If he doesn't pay today it will be the THIRD time he said he would have the money. I told him I would send him a shipping label and we could just end this.

Old 05-10-2010, 05:02 PM   #22
tinmantribe5
Tim I like you you are a good Dude! But when it comes to customer service the old Phrase
"The Customer is always Right" comes to mind because lets face it I highly dought that you are a million air or own a McDonalds so you have to rely on small old fashion bend over backwards for the Customer because Unfortunely if you dont Someone else will!
Well so just bite it drop it be a Bigger man and squash this in a Private message Brother!

Old 05-10-2010, 05:05 PM   #23
tinmantribe5
I a wanted to say Every time his Bad thread name comes up!
Yours does to! (not good for new customers Bra!)

Old 05-10-2010, 05:16 PM   #24
zzilikebudzz
I wasn't aware there was one for me. He wont respond to me I guess because he doesn't have the money. I really tried to avoid this I really did. I knew that it would some how make me look bad.The fact is I knew I would never get paid if I didn't do this. I told him at the beginning that If he just stayed in contact it wouldn't be that big of a deal. When someone doesn't respond to multiple messages when they owe someone money is a big red flag.

Old 05-10-2010, 05:18 PM   #25
tinmantribe5
Totally Understandable Bra!

Old 05-10-2010, 05:19 PM   #26
tinmantribe5
Think of Your Rep Bra!

Old 05-10-2010, 05:23 PM   #27
zzilikebudzz
I do and did admit to being hasty when I mentioned boi and the cops. I was just mad and when we talked I calmed down. Until I realized he wasn't going to pay. I just have seen this too many times. I don't know why I even shipped them in the first place. I could have had a replacement and shipped and this would have never happened. He didn't want to wait for a replacement and I can't blame him that's why I made him a few different offers. Not to mention you all know if he makes this right, in the future people will see this as a learning experience for the two of us. That will only happen when he makes this right on his end. I have never seen One bad guy thread kill someone reputation forever if they make things right. All it takes is for the good to out weigh the bad. Things happen and people make mistakes. Come on he hasn't even sent me an email to let me know what's going on.

Old 05-10-2010, 05:24 PM   #28
joseydiann
I agree Shawn.

Yes I read over the messages!

Also if you look he has NOT been online today he's probably still at work, he don't get on alot. He has told me a few times that he works long hours 6-7 days a week. I even have to be patient with him. He couldn't ship last week because he couldn't get out of work during the day to get to the UPS office.

I don't know, but it might help if you'd be a little more patient and give him time to get the money, as I said it was supposed to be a trade and I'm sure he didn't have an extra $75 put aside, not his fault you lost a tegu.

Also you say you could get twice that amount for the tegu, how much were you selling them for?

Amanda

Old 05-10-2010, 05:26 PM   #29
tinmantribe5
You are the Good Tim take it and Run Bra!

Old 05-10-2010, 05:29 PM   #30
tinmantribe5
I also ment to say that when his bad guy thread comes up your name will always be right there next to it its here forever and the quiker it drops to the bottom the better you will truly feel Bra! Just tryin to help please dont take offense Tim

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!