What do you do when they got the hots? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 07-11-2004, 06:25 PM   #1
Lucille
What do you do when they got the hots?

OK, since this is a snake site and all, I have to confess: Although I do not mind that other people keep venomous snakes, it is not my thing. While I can go see hot snakes in zoos with no problem I get nervous, very nervous, if someone has them in their home. That brings us to an important issue: What do you do if you meet someone and you really like them, but there is some one area that really and truly you don't like, like they have hot snakes, or they like to go skydiving and they want to take you along, or they smoke weed and you would never, or that sort of thing. How would you handle such situations?

Old 07-11-2004, 07:30 PM   #2
Clay Davenport
It depends on how good the sex is. I can overlook a hell of a lot if the woman is talented.

Old 07-11-2004, 07:47 PM   #3
Sybella
I guess they were right when they said that the only thing that matters to men is sex and food.

Old 07-11-2004, 07:57 PM   #4
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally posted by Sybella
I guess they were right when they said that the only thing that matters to men is sex and food.
And sleep, sometimes we need to sleep.

Old 07-11-2004, 08:08 PM   #5
Clay Davenport
Quote:
Originally posted by Sybella
I think you may be overestimating the importance of food.

Old 07-12-2004, 02:09 AM   #6
Sybella
LOL!! Well, you can't sustain on sex, can you??

Wes...if you're as good as you say you are, I can see why you wouldn't get enough sleep.

Old 07-12-2004, 08:51 AM   #7
Clay Davenport
I'm content to eat whatever happens to be lying around.

Old 07-12-2004, 09:22 AM   #8
Seamus Haley
Pro-Baggers as an appropriate Valentines day gift? Sharing little handling tips (did you know that a piece of duct or electrical tape on a hook can increase it's effectiveness and make handling easier?) over dinner? Having a partner who won't be angry if the words "Crotalus adamanteus!" are yelled in bed?

Where do I sign up?

Old 07-12-2004, 02:57 PM   #9
bcfos
To be quite honest it really doesn't matter what they think at all. The snakes have lived with me for about 4 years now(some more time some less) so they are here to stay. Average relationship with me is give or take 3 weeks. So I don't care if they like them or not, because they will be hitting the road long before the snakes will.

Old 07-12-2004, 06:34 PM   #10
Lucille
Well as long as they hit the road in 3 weeks because the affair has wore itself out, and not because Seamus' crotalus decided to snack on them and they had to leave in a body bag......

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!