Two Male Leopard Geckos - Upstate SC - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Old 12-29-2014, 10:42 PM   #1
LittleGrayTiger
Thumbs down Two Male Leopard Geckos - Upstate SC

I have a pair of rescue male leopard geckos (separately housed) that I've had for nearly nine years. One is a normal the other is a blizzard; both are great eaters of dubia, crickets, and mealworms. They are missing some claws from previous owners and MUST have a good humid hid to shed their toes properly.

After almost a decade my interests in reptiles are planted firmly in other species so I'd love for someone to give this pair a home. They are very sweet and docile; they've changed a lot of minds about reptiles. Jasiri the normal even scratches at the door of the cage to come out! They would make excellent classroom pets, college pets, or a starter pet.

If they go to a home with children their care MUST be supervised by an adult. I have a third gecko who is recovering from impaction and being treated for MBD that was a child's (neglected) pet.

They do not come with enclosures; rehoming fee may apply.

I live in Central SC but I am willing to meet anywhere in a 2 hour radius. Local pickup strongly preferred. It's looking like I might be going to the Atlanta Repticon in January and pickup could be arranged for there.

Old 01-01-2015, 04:41 PM   #2
soldier.brutis
Can you send some pictures of them?

Old 01-01-2015, 05:11 PM   #3
LittleGrayTiger
Hopefully these attachments will work...these are from their iHerp page. If you'd like less "artsy" and plainer photos I can take them out and photograph them full-body in plainer surroundings.
Attached Images

Old 01-03-2015, 08:17 PM   #4
LittleGrayTiger
Still available, adoption fee negotiable to experienced home.

Old 01-06-2015, 10:51 AM   #5
soldier.brutis
I would, but I live in El Paso and it's been kind've cold over here. If you still have them by spring time I'll happily take them.

Old 01-06-2015, 06:02 PM   #6
Hellstrom
PM sent

Old 01-07-2015, 02:38 PM   #7
LittleGrayTiger
Adoption pending.

Old 05-19-2015, 03:57 AM   #8
EMcGuckin86
If adoption falls through, pm me

Old 05-19-2015, 04:28 AM   #9
LittleGrayTiger
The animals were adopted months ago.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
adoption, leopard gecko