Good Guy 1snakeman1 William Corwin Reptile Odyssey - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-20-2013, 01:10 AM   #1
Balls Deep Reptiles
1snakeman1 William Corwin Reptile Odyssey

I am just getting time to post this thread but I purchased 5 ball pythons from Bill Corwin of Reptile Odyssey in California back in November of 2012. He had great communication throughout the whole transaction and gave me a great package deal on all the snakes. They showed up on time and all looked amazing. I purchased a male pin het lavender albino, a female 100% het lavender albino, 2 spiders 66% het lavender albinos and an albino female. They are all eating and the male has turned into to a stud with the ladies. I can't wait to produce lavender pins and possibly lavender spinners from him. Thanks Bill for all your help and amazing examples of the morphs you sold me. Hope to repay the favor some day?

Old 01-20-2013, 05:07 AM   #2
907leopards
Bill is a great guy when my daughter came 3 months early he help me out by holding my boas till my daughter get out of the hospital. Wish I wasn't moving I would buy from him anytime. He is a real great guy. Anyone that's buys from him will be really satisfied and he will work with you.

Old 01-20-2013, 12:04 PM   #3
Anthony V.
Good trader and good buyer!

Bill and I wrapped up a trade deal last year. Even though FedEx squished the package that I sent him (thank god the snake survived), he was very understanding. The animal he sent me was very healthy, and looked better in person than in the photos. He also proceeded to return and purchase another animal from me this year, which we are currently waiting to ship (pending favorable weather conditions). He is also a joy to speak with on the phone. He knows a lot about breeding snakes, and has been around the hobby for quite a while. He's a great guy to get animals from and sell animals to. I highly recommend doing business with him!

-Anthony Viscuso

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
1snakeman1, bill corwin, reptile odyssey, william corwin