For Sale 2 year old male e. angramainyu Kermanshah Providence - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Old 03-22-2016, 03:11 PM   #1
Kristi23
2 year old male e. angramainyu Kermanshah Providence

2 year old male e. angramainyu Kermanshah Providence from GeckoBoa. Eating dubia. 96 grams today. He has a missing tail tip (got him that way). No other issues with him except a few missed toe sheds (getting the stuff off in the picture, didn't see it before I loaded them). He may or may not grow more. He goes in spurts with his eating, but he has a good body size. Not too thin (angramainyu are longer and leaner than typical leopard geckos) and not too fat. He is from John's F2 Line 2. Asking $800 which is less than I paid for him (prices have come down).

Please message me with any questions. Pictures are taken with flash and the lighting isn't the best. Pretty close to how he looks though. He's pretty light and pastel looking (color, not morph). My TOS can be found under notes on my facebook page.

Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!