For Sale 1.1 Proven Atomic/G-Project Tangerines - $200 Shipped - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Old 05-23-2016, 01:06 PM   #1
13reptiles
1.1 Proven Atomic/G-Project Tangerines - $200 Shipped

1.1 Atomic/G-Project Tangerines het Tremper & Possible het Eclipse from Sasobek lines. This is a proven pair that I hatched out in 2014. First picture is the male, second the female, and the third picture is one of their offspring from last season. The female is currently ovulating but I have not paired them. Asking $200 shipped for the pair. I am test breeding my original male this season to prove out the Eclipse gene in this line. I will gladly pass along any info I get from that breeding.

Current Diet - Mealworms & Dubia Roaches

Shipping arrangements will be made with ShipYourReptiles.

For additional terms and LAG please visit my site.

For a faster response time please contact me via e-mail or Facebook at the link below.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!