Bad Guy Meg90 a THIEF - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-09-2010, 06:00 PM   #31
shinezilla
I don't get it... What's the point of making fun of the kid for posting something obviously not BOI worthy... Three pages worth of implying someone is a little slow or immature over and over again is overkill.

Old 09-09-2010, 06:23 PM   #32
skanndelus
Quote:
Originally Posted by chamgirl99471 View Post
Not the best way to get publicity... You've got to be kidding me... what... are you 5?... My 8 year old has more common sense then this!
than* this

Old 09-09-2010, 07:55 PM   #33
Alex G
They see me trollin'
they hatin'
reportin' tryin' to catch me postin' dirty

Old 09-09-2010, 07:58 PM   #34
Sadistic Serpent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepper View Post
They see me trollin'
they hatin'
reportin' tryin' to catch me postin' dirty
Ha ha ha, that gave me a laugh!

Old 09-09-2010, 08:31 PM   #35
Wolfy-hound
Actually.. since scan couldn't tell if any of those stolen pictures were really Guy's or stolen, I don't take HIS word that the pic is Guy's picture.

Could you prove that? If you CAN prove that's Guy's pic taken by Guy, then can you please explain how you know it this time, but were totally ignorant of all the previous stolen pics?

Also, you did not explain how you editted a logo OUT of a picture with cropping yet still somehow thought that Guy took that pic. I believe you sidestepped rather badly by claiming since it was taken down, it was no big deal.. after all the claims that you understand people shouldn't steal pics to use.

Old 09-12-2010, 11:19 PM   #36
Meg90
This thread gave me a giggle. Thank you to all of my valiant defenders. I exposed a pair of cheats and a flipper, in a thread that went down in flames so its only life being life that I should end up with a burnt edge on my sleeve.

Yes I linked the photo. I acknowledged that it came from Guy's website. I didn't steal anything. I hate clicking on picture links in threads, so I posted it in a way where it would show up in the body of a reply, big and clear. Perhaps a screen cap would have been better .

I too, agree that it is laughable to post a "bad guy" thread on someone for linking a photo, but I will say it only served to further my purpose in exposing a PAIR of cheats and liars for the people they really were. It takes some real class to retaliate in such a childish manner. I would say that I am still waiting for Guy Brunke to "get me back" but his lapdog seems to have taken care of it. These two knuckleheads would be hard pressed to find anything legitimate on me so of course, the took the easy way out, as is their norm!

Old 09-13-2010, 02:39 PM   #37
Akashe
Ridiculous drama from the second party that got himself tangled up and outted. No worries here, at all, about Meg's business practices, morals, or humanity...

Ignore this guy so he'll go away! Please.

Pam

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!