Inquiry KRIS REINERS ------ ARIZONA - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-23-2015, 07:58 PM   #21
Big Borg Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Pecanic View Post
PS... THIS IS JUST AN INFORMATION THREAD! Nothing more... Nothing less!
To be fair, this is definitely the sneakiest attempt to make a "bad guy" BOI thread that I've ever seen. Gotta give you credit for that.

Tom if you want to make a bad guy thread that's your business, but please don't insult my intelligence by trying to play it off like it's something else. You know exactly what you're doing, don't act like we're all so stupid that we don't realize it.

Old 08-23-2015, 08:14 PM   #22
kris reiners
The boa didn't lose 20 pounds don't remember saying that but I did sorry. It was around 55 when I sold him over 9 foot. Get a message a week later saying the boa has mouth rot scale rot and ri. He sold the boa to Patrick that same week I message patrick and he says no scale rot or mouth rot might have ri. I traded for a peruvian hypo and a savannah monitor that half its tail was missing with a bone sticking out. It died within less than 2 weeks. Have pics of the boa before I traded him and would never sell a sick snake.

Old 08-23-2015, 08:21 PM   #23
Amelanistic Orca
Quote:
Originally Posted by kris reiners View Post
The boa didn't lose 20 pounds don't remember saying that but I did sorry. It was around 55 when I sold him over 9 foot. Get a message a week later saying the boa has mouth rot scale rot and ri. He sold the boa to Patrick that same week I message patrick and he says no scale rot or mouth rot might have ri. I traded for a peruvian hypo and a savannah monitor that half its tail was missing with a bone sticking out. It died within less than 2 weeks. Have pics of the boa before I traded him and would never sell a sick snake.
Kris... Don't post anymore bro!

I'm the bad guy so far! Don't mention anymore animals dying in your care!

It's going to shift the blame on you bro!

I don't want you to look bad.

Hang in there and just get some people to chime in on what a great guy you are.

Old 08-23-2015, 08:22 PM   #24
Amelanistic Orca

Old 08-23-2015, 08:27 PM   #25
Big Borg Reptiles
Quote:
I'm the bad guy so far!
You're definitely making yourself look that way. The only person who has responded to your "inquiry thread" saying he had sick animals is you. He hasn't said any animals died in his care, you're the only one who has said that.

If you posted this knowing there are people who got sick animals (which is how you're making it seem), have them come here and post proof. All you're doing right now is making yourself look like a jerk.

Old 08-23-2015, 08:30 PM   #26
Big Borg Reptiles
Sorry, just saw he got a monitor in a trade with half its tail missing that died. Somehow that makes him look bad? If someone sells you a sick snake, Tom, does that make you the bad guy? I heard you've bought snakes with mouth rot before, so that must make you a bad snake keeper based on your logic.

Old 08-23-2015, 08:30 PM   #27
Amelanistic Orca
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCMB-2 View Post
You're definitely making yourself look that way. The only person who has responded to your "inquiry thread" saying he had sick animals is you. He hasn't said any animals died in his care, you're the only one who has said that.

If you posted this knowing there are people who got sick animals (which is how you're making it seem), have them come here and post proof. All you're doing right now is making yourself look like a jerk.
Nick... Nick! Trust me, don't call me names Neighbor! Unless... You want to get into that NOOB!

Old 08-23-2015, 08:32 PM   #28
Amelanistic Orca
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCMB-2 View Post
Sorry, just saw he got a monitor in a trade with half its tail missing that died. Somehow that makes him look bad? If someone sells you a sick snake, Tom, does that make you the bad guy? I heard you've bought snakes with mouth rot before, so that must make you a bad snake keeper based on your logic.
You are just new Nick... Sit back, let this play out. Otay!

Old 08-23-2015, 08:35 PM   #29
ShadowAceD
If the Suriname in question was Tank, he did die.

Is the one in question Tank?

Old 08-23-2015, 08:42 PM   #30
Big Borg Reptiles
Quote:
Nick... Nick! Trust me, don't call me names Neighbor! Unless... You want to get into that NOOB!
Really? Is this a joke? Are you intentionally acting like a little kid or is this just how you are?

Out of curiosity, what happens if I call you names? Not sure if you're threatening me or just acting stupid.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
kris reiners, tom pecanic