04' Silver-tipped (Black) F-1 Chausie F/S - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Mammals > Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2007, 06:27 PM   #1
Wendy Sell
Thumbs up 04' Silver-tipped (Black) F-1 Chausie F/S

I am offering a proven, TICA Registered, F-1 Chausie.
DOB:3/23/04
She littered 4 kittens in April of 2006 (ALL BEAUTIFUL) 3 black, 1 tabby.
Parents are as follows:

Sire: Jungle Cat, Golden (TICA Registered)
Dam: Bengal, Brown Spotted Tabby (TICA Registered)

Her temperment is typical of a bengal, very active, enjoys water. She does well with other animals, I have a dog and cat. Will kill mice. Slight food aggression, but otherwise affectionate. Kept as a pet, indoors. Up to date on all shots. Ready to breed. Any questions feel free to contact me @ 570.454.5561. Asking $1000.00 shipped.
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-14-2007, 06:02 PM   #2
RB1O4
She sure is pretty. Whats the price if she was picked up?

Old 02-15-2007, 03:33 PM   #3
Wendy Sell
hello...if you pick her up you can have her for $750. But if you are seriously interested in her we can negotiate a better deal. she is in heat right now and is driving me up a wall! (lol) please take her! she is a good cat i will miss her emensly. feel free to give me a call if you have any questions. thanks wendy
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-15-2007, 04:47 PM   #4
RB1O4
Oh, I want her so bad...but Ill have to wait till kidding season is over (goats) if I do get her-you know, money from selling the kids and all-but I will let you know.

Old 02-26-2007, 09:10 PM   #5
Wendy Sell
if you really want her i will hang on to her, are you going to be breeding her or can i get her spayed? when can you let me know? i keep telling her shes going to go play with the goats...lol feel free to give me a call
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-28-2007, 01:01 PM   #6
jayburn
Pics

Can you send me anymore pics of her. I would like to see on of someone holding her or near something so I can get a size comparison? Thanks
maryville3on3@yahoo.com

Old 03-02-2007, 07:10 PM   #7
Wendy Sell
hello

we were trying to snap some pics of her but she wasn't being helpful! we are trying to get better shots of her. it aint easy....sorry i missed your call this miorning. heres another pic... we are still getting more.
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-15-2007, 07:24 PM   #8
Wendy Sell
Talking hey bob....

i still have her if you are still interested....unless you were just kidding.....lol!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread