For Sale **Chinchillas for Sale** - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Mammals > Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Old 08-27-2010, 06:35 PM   #1
Lisa_Lisa
**Chinchillas for Sale**

I have four chinchillas that need to find new homes. Two standard gray males, and one couple (sorry I won't separate them). The couple will come with their pedigrees. They are older (aren't able to breed) but still have a lot of life ahead of them, and are very sweet. I will also give you a carrier with them, and a small baggie of starter food. $200 obo for them. The standard gray males (one could be used for breeding) are both around 3 years old and would make great pets. They also will come with a bag of starter food and a few treats. I will also throw in a giant roll around ball. I am asking $100 obo for each single male. Please have some chinchilla knowledge, as I want to make sure they go to great homes. Email me for any other questions. I will get back with you asap. Thank you!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 12-02-2010, 05:43 PM   #2
taishna
Do you still have any chinchilla's left? Would you consider shipping them?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!