Trade Crested Geckos for BP Morphs (esp. bumblebee and mojave) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 10-03-2011, 11:16 PM   #1
RubberDuckey273
Crested Geckos for BP Morphs (esp. bumblebee and mojave)

I'm trying to downsize my crested gecko collection for one or two ball python morphs. I'm mostly interested in a young snake, preferably a nice bumblebee or similar morph. I'm also interested in mojaves, butters, and axanthics. I'm partial to snakes with really nice markings. I'm willing to trade over what the snake(s) are worth in my cresteds, and will possibly do a partial cash trade for the right snake(s).

I can provide more pictures, weights, and other information by request. You can message me here, or email me at kchristenson2735@gmail.com or you can text me at 714.881.9754. Email is the best way to reach me.

What I have available:

Gorgeous blonde pinner pair, they have produced nothing less than exceptional partial pinners this season, and at best some incredible full pinners. The female has lost some weight over the laying season, but still looks great with full calcium sacks. Her last clutch was a couple of weeks ago, so she might have a couple more in her. I have included pictures of them and some of their offspring. $300 for the male, $300 for the female, or $550 for them together, I'll go a little lower for a good trade.

one of their offspring SOLD

Proven Female Blonde Harley --some might call her a chevron-back for the lack of color on her head. Has produced some excellent partial pinners that I'm fairly sure will grow up to be gorgeous blonde. I paired her this year with the male above. Her leftover hatchlings are also for sale/ trade. Sale price is $150, but again I'm willing to go lower for a good trade. I'll sell her with the two above for $125 (total of $675).

Full pinstripe hatchling from the pinstripe pair above, hatched this year. $100

Partial pinstripe hatchling, sibling to above $75

Female harley with some light dalmatian spotting. She's never been bred but she has been laying infertile eggs so she's definitely female. $50

Partial Pins, both from blonde harley and male pinner. $50 each

I also have a female dalmatian ($75) that was bred with a yellow tiger this season, as well as a number of the hatchlings from them. I also have some hatchlings from the pinstripe male and the blonde harley female. Please email or message for pictures of them.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!