Info TRUTHS ABOUT THE HIDDEN GENE WOMA THAT ARE IN DIRECT CONFLICT OF KEVIN MCCURELY(NERD) - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-29-2012, 04:59 PM   #61
NewEnglandReptile
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsrept View Post
I would like to know who the sucker was that bought a pastel woma form phr for 17,500 that should be the real BOI thread.
Yeah, GOOD POINT!

Old 05-29-2012, 05:00 PM   #62
NewEnglandReptile
Quote:
Originally Posted by cvhome1 View Post
Joe, if this is all true about Kevin why not just post the emails where you say he admitted lying? And then everyone will know for sure!
I am still waiting too......

Old 05-29-2012, 05:02 PM   #63
NewEnglandReptile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
David, do you still trust Kevin knowing that he concealed the problems with the bobble head spiders and the genetically kinked spine caramels while he built up his bank account on everyone who bought those defective morphs from him.he kept his mouth clammed shut while raking in the cash.

Kevin can not be trusted.
Hmmm Ed, I concealed the bobble head spiders???? Really? How? What, tell them to keep their heads straight when I bring them to a show??? They are what they are and I love them!

And kinked Caramels???? Ahhhhhh...... sure, right.... Yeah, I concealed that!! Not even close!

Yeah, all my CASH.

Old 05-29-2012, 05:27 PM   #64
JColt
Quote:
Originally Posted by NERD,Inc View Post
Hmmm Ed, I concealed the bobble head spiders???? Really? How? What, tell them to keep their heads straight when I bring them to a show??? They are what they are and I love them!

And kinked Caramels???? Ahhhhhh...... sure, right.... Yeah, I concealed that!! Not even close!

Yeah, all my CASH.

You are a snake whisperer. You told them not to bob and straighten out till sold, Mr Evil Morph God

Old 05-29-2012, 05:30 PM   #65
gsrept
Haha. I knew there was something.

Old 05-29-2012, 05:31 PM   #66
Temporalis_Enterprises
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
David, do you still trust Kevin knowing that he concealed the problems with the bobble head spiders and the genetically kinked spine caramels while he built up his bank account on everyone who bought those defective morphs from him.he kept his mouth clammed shut while raking in the cash.

Kevin can not be trusted.
I trust Kevin a hell of a lot more than Joe or Clark.

Old 05-29-2012, 05:33 PM   #67
jluman
[quote=NERD,Inc;1462075as I understand from Ralph not all Lessers carry the Daddy Platty gene.... So, this is basically is what I think is happening...if the Lesser carries this hidden aspect then I believe it lines up with the HG Woma and makes Soul Suckers.

Kevin[/QUOTE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jluman View Post
No lessers carry this this gene, if they had it they would be visual platinums.
Kevin, can you please respond to this while you are here? You can call Ralph and he will tell you the same thing that I just posted. It would be really nice to close the book on these "hidden gene lessers" once and for all.

Old 05-29-2012, 05:37 PM   #68
Snake-Queen
And this is one reason I will never breed ball pythons. Not only is it confusing, there is too much he said she said.
I understand the need to keep certain breeding projects under wraps, but when these morphs are sold to the public, there will be those who try to reproduce the morph.

I have never heard of the OP before now, but I really haven't any reason to either.

Truthfully, this thread is more like two children fighting over a toy. I see no point in it.

Old 05-29-2012, 05:50 PM   #69
JColt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post

Truthfully, this thread is more like two children fighting over a toy. I see no point in it.
I see it more as one person fighting and another defending his ethics.

Old 05-29-2012, 05:54 PM   #70
nickyp0
i just think that this guy is board and wants to pick a fight this week its nerds next week who will it be RDR? BHB? when will it end?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!