Some of next year's breeders - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 11-14-2004, 07:37 PM   #1
MatthewK
Some of next year's breeders

This a proven stripe girl from Masterpiece Geckos, last big girl Charles had. Wanted more. She produced the bold stripes I had this year.

Here is one from my small colony of patternless females for next year. I think I am going to cross them all to my bell male. Just because they all have nice color, etc. Cant wait to breed those dbl hets.

Here is one of a few SHCT females im going to cross to my bell male next year, I love this one's color. Hopefully will produce some nice hets.

Thanks for looking,
Matthew

Old 11-14-2004, 09:04 PM   #2
GeckoPalace
awesome, cant wait to see them.

Old 11-14-2004, 11:23 PM   #3
Blazin
Great looking Leopards!

Man I like all three of those girls Mathew! Very nice stripe thats kept her pattern and the SHCT is sharp as well. I want to see you hatch out a Bell PA! Cool gecks.

Old 11-15-2004, 12:24 AM   #4
progeckos
Nice Matt! I like that “dot” stripe you have there. Also your patty is telling us to hang loose. LOL. Just look at her front toes…

Old 11-15-2004, 03:26 PM   #5
MatthewK
thanks guys. I would like a few blizzie female now, would make my project complete. I hope I produce some killer hets next year. We will deffinetly have to do some trading next year Chad.

Thanks

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!