Michael Cole (Ballroom Pythons South).... SUPERB!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-01-2005, 12:23 PM   #1
Neil Gubitz
Michael Cole (Ballroom Pythons South).... SUPERB!!

I just picked up a pair of adult Ostaleti Chameleons from Mike, and they are gorgeous.... nice, fat and very heathy.... the Female is also gravid (no extra charge).... she should drop about 50-60 eggs in about a week or so.... Mike also has some of the finest Ball Pythons around.... in any flavor you want.... you can reach him at.... ballroom@tampabay.rr.com, and I STRONGLY suggest you do!!....

Thanks for the hook-up, Mike!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Neil

Old 01-01-2005, 10:29 PM   #2
Joe ferreira
I agree

I have been dealing with Michael for a few years many many trasnactions buying and selling tradeing with him i would reccomend him to anyone for any kind of animal.

Joe Ferreira

Old 01-11-2005, 12:07 PM   #3
Leah
I've been buying Uroplatus geckos from Michael Cole for a few years now,and have received animals unparalelled in quality and health. He takes excellent care of his customers, communication is excellent. This is the first person I can say I would trust to send me high quality animals, sight unseen.

Old 04-11-2005, 07:25 PM   #4
Jim O
I did a deal with Michael at the Tampa show. I am very happy with the animals and the service. He was very professional, fair, and accomodating.

Old 04-11-2005, 07:30 PM   #5
mindcrash
I received a pair of Satanic Leaftail Geckos from Michael in January and couldn't be happier with them or the transaction. Michael even took pictures of all of the geckos and let me pick and choose. Definately one of the good guys.

Old 04-12-2005, 05:30 AM   #6
Nate
Great guy!

I have nothing, but great things to say about Michael. I purchased a pair of Brazilian Rainbow adults from him that he held for almost two months until the temps were safe for arrival in my area. The animals were amazing and he kept me updated constantly. I am finalizing a second purchase this week. He has been a real pleasure to work with and I highly recommend Michael.

Old 04-13-2005, 01:11 AM   #7
ravensgait
I've done business with Michael a few times

he has nice animals at good prices, he's always been friendly and helpful even when I call just to BS Like someone said he's one of the good guys.
Randy

Old 04-18-2005, 07:28 PM   #8
Nirvana
Thought I should bump this thread up with my own experience. I, too would definitely rate Michael as one of the good guys. There was a mix-up with my order -- entirely my fault -- and Michael was more than willing to replace the snake he had originally sent with the "right" one, at his own cost -- even though the mix-up was my fault, and the new snake was female, not male like I had ordered (females usually being worth more). I ended up keeping the animal (which was healthy and feisty) but was extremely impressed with how nice Michael was about it and how willing to correct the situation.

I wouldn't hesitate to do another transaction with Michael Cole in the future.

Old 04-25-2005, 11:31 PM   #9
abherps
Mike Rocks

I've purchased many animals from Mike over the years and have always been happy. My latest purchase was a Pastel male ball python a few weeks ago and he is simply amazing! I would most certainly agree Mike is one of the better dealers out there!

Ronnie Buck
CricketFood.com

Old 04-27-2005, 10:38 PM   #10
jmartin104
Absolute professionalism from start to finish! I purchased a reptile from him that, sadly, expired seven days after I got it (it showed no obvious signs of illness when it arrived). Michael has a 24hr policy, as do most in the business. But he didn't blink and eye in refunding my purchase price. And I didn't even ask for a refund. He said he hopes "we can do business again in the future". You bet we can! It's rare to find someone who "takes care of business". I highly recommend Michael Cole and Ballroom Pythons South.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!