Looking For a Large, Inexpensive Parrot - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Birds > Birds For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Birds For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2004, 05:03 PM   #1
Viper22
Looking For a Large, Inexpensive Parrot

Greetings, I am searching for a medium to large parrot species (amazon, african grey, cockatoo, macaw,etc.) to fill the void in my life recently created by the death of my macaw, Jojo, I'm looking for a less expensive bird (less than 300), but would like to be given one for free if at all possible. Baby, juvenile, or adult, doesn't quite matter. I have all the equipment (Cage, accessories, etc), just looking for the bird. Would prefer that it be in Michigan, but would be willing to drive to the surrounding states. please e-mail me at cford456@hotmail.com, if you have a bird you would be willing to give a new home. thanks
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-17-2004, 08:17 PM   #2
Karen Hulvey
Yeah, I want one too. It must be tame and talking. You need to be able to deliver it to my home in Missouri.

Karen

Old 11-17-2004, 09:49 PM   #3
LOSTNCONFUSED
Wink ME TOO

HEY SEEING AS EVERONE WANTS A FREE BIRD THAT SOMEONE PAID A SMALL MINT FOR I MIGHT AS WELL ASK FOR ONE TO. WHY NOT?HELL I'LL EVEN PAY FOR SHIPPING! MAKE MINE A HYACINTH PLEASE

Old 11-19-2004, 08:49 PM   #4
Lucille
And when you give me mine I want it with a cage and a year's supply of food. And vet services. And a housekeeper once a week to vacuum up the feathers.

Old 11-21-2004, 08:43 AM   #5
Viper22
What a shame

What a shame that people have such contempt and discord in their life that they have nothing better to do than attempt to poke fun at someone that has nothing to do with you, tsk tsk tsk...for shame.....
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-21-2004, 11:45 AM   #6
Karen Hulvey
Dear Charles:

Sorry but I have no discord in my life. The only contempt I have is for people who BEG FOR BIRDS and, of course, people who don't understand what bird begging means (this means you) and post things such as you posted.

I'll poke fun at whatever I want to, it's still a free country last I checked. Apparently you have no sense of humor. Perhaps you need a little fun in your life. Lighten up, have fun.

Oh and the only shameful post here is the BIRD BEGGER'S post.

Karen

Old 11-21-2004, 11:55 AM   #7
LOSTNCONFUSED
BRAVO!

Well said Karen!

Old 11-22-2004, 10:26 PM   #8
Lucille
Thank you Karen. The gimme posts get on my nerves. Bird people, those who truly love birds, understand why.

Old 11-22-2004, 10:40 PM   #9
Karen Hulvey
I may just be overlooking them but I've never seen a post where someone was begging for a boa or a guinea pig or a dog. Why is it always birds?

Karen

Old 11-22-2004, 11:37 PM   #10
Mark and Aimee
Quote:
I may just be overlooking them but I've never seen a post where someone was begging for a boa or a guinea pig or a dog.
You're definitely overlooking something.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread