sweet and handfed baby parrots for sale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Birds > Birds For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Birds For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2006, 04:42 AM   #1
olpets
sweet and handfed baby parrots for sale

sweet feathered baby parrots to be sold out.all babies almost weaned,dna tested,closed banded, poly vaccinated.Wonderful loving babies, love to be held and cuddled,all home and domestic raised with kids and family.Eating a healthy diet consisting of fruit,veggies, pellets, bean/rice/pasta and some seed/nuts.i will be happy to ship or meet within reasonable distance.any interested person should not hesitate to contact for more information.home delivery available.we carry birds like:
-Moluccan cockatoos
-Rose breasted cockatoos
-Umbrella cockatoos.
-Blue & gold macaws
-Hyacinth macaws
-Scarlet macaws.
-Congo african greys
-Orange winged amazons.
-Double yellow headed amazon.
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-03-2006, 07:15 PM   #2
spoled
i am interested in buying a bird where ar eyou located

Old 12-04-2006, 05:19 AM   #3
eggsnbirds
Re:birds

Thanks for your mail and interest in my baby birds.i am based in Mexico.where are you located at and can i know what spercific bird you are looking to get so i could forward you with more detail informaion.my direct email address is: domesticfarmmer@aol.com
i look forward to getting from you.
Thanks,Mike.

Old 12-04-2006, 05:46 AM   #4
spoled
i live in pennsylviana

Old 12-12-2006, 06:09 PM   #5
Getallica13
Hello,
Can you ship African Greys to Iowa?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread